• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 31, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - The jar that is especially designed to contain evil

    Dragon Ball Z - The jar that is especially designed to contain evil


    The jar that is especially designed to contain evil

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    I'm watching Dragon Ball for the first time, and this was wild. (23rd Tenkaichi Budokai, Goku vs. Jr.)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    POV: You said you skipped Dragon Ball by me

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    A little stop motion animation of mine I made with Goku VS Gohan

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    My Android-18 cosplay ��❤️

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    [OC] I drew Goku with weed for hair. Hope some of you appreciate it!!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    He fought so hard to be prince. What’s a prince to a god?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    I admire Vegeta bc although he knows at the time he's outclassed by Goku, he will not quit.

    When you're Goku and everything comes easy for you naturally, you don't experience the pain of no matter how much you try, it not be enough.

    It's easy to quit when you're down; and I think this applies to a lot of us rn. Be Vegeta, be fearless, be strong and do not quit.

    Fight for your people, crowned prince/princess.

    submitted by /u/MrMoonManSwag
    [link] [comments]

    Ultra Instinct Goku by me!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    Super Saiyan Goku, by me [OC]

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Change My Mind: best saga(s)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    This is going to be very broad but I'll kick things off. Future Trunks all the way way the end of the Cell Games are the best saga imho. The way the story progressed from one to another was flawless and in my mind, it is one big saga. Although it did end up being all about power level, the darker side of these sagas, all set off ecause of Dr. Gero, which is why I consider it one saga in my mind.

    Let's hear your thoughts!

    submitted by /u/BennyDisraeli
    [link] [comments]

    My take on Shenlong from chapter 1. Ink and Ecoline on paper.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Imagine being beaten up my this child! Art by me

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    (artwork) Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta by me

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    Is Xeno actually a fighter? Or is he feared because he can destroy everything with a snap of the finger?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    Like would Xeno be able to fight Goku one on one? Like fist to fist combat with some beams from time to time? Or is he just really powerful with no fighting skills at all? Like for example. If goku charged at him, yeah Xeno doesn't know how to fight. But Xeno could just snap his fingers and immediately kill Goku and everything near him?

    submitted by /u/timd7829
    [link] [comments]

    UNLIKELY FUSIONS: Majin Bell Jr (Cell Junior and Fat Buu) Give me more WEIRD fusion ideas!!!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    Made my friend into a ssj3

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Goku black arc question

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    Why were some things different from the manga like zamasu becoming the world, Telus using mafu ba, etc

    submitted by /u/OfficialTBOB10
    [link] [comments]

    Vegeta fanart by me

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment