• Breaking News

    Friday, February 25, 2022

    Dragon Ball Z - Old fanart with my favorite dragon ball scene [OC]

    Dragon Ball Z - Old fanart with my favorite dragon ball scene [OC]


    Old fanart with my favorite dragon ball scene [OC]

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 08:32 PM PST

    Tien and chiaotzu best friends forever (OC)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 09:13 PM PST

    Goku and Piccolo Old-Style

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 10:56 AM PST

    A Prequel Beerus Movie

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 01:38 PM PST

    I want a movie that goes into Beerus's backstory and shows how he became a god of destruction. I feel like Beerus would have a very interesting back story. Edit: Like imagine a mini series or short tv movie of him meeting Whis and going through the trials to become a god of destruction.

    submitted by /u/captainkirk251
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Gotenks ! Hope you guys like it !

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 01:32 PM PST

    Drew Gine, first time drawing a background on any art (OC)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 06:48 AM PST

    I just drew a sketch of frieza

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 03:18 AM PST

    what is kuu zen zetsu go used for?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 11:50 PM PST

    this whole time i thought that "fight it out" was for the english dub of dbz kai the final chapters, and that kuu zen zetsu go was the sub version, but when i watched an episode of it subbed it played fight it out??

    submitted by /u/yummycoke
    [link] [comments]

    Videl design and personality

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 10:14 PM PST

    What did they do to videl ? What a glow down ! Not only did they change her personality but her whole design style. She used to have a boyish style and be interested in fighting and working with the police.

    I remember watching the Great Saiyaman saga and I remember enjoying her screen time with gohan and her growing relation with him, now she became bland with no personality.

    Also, her Bob in super is stressing me out, it look weird.

    And I have a question why did they make pan a fighter but not bulla In gt or even for the future ?

    Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't bulla have more potential since her father is a pure saiyan, she's supposed to have the same potential as gohan, trunk and goten.

    submitted by /u/mslpnou
    [link] [comments]

    Cha-La chiptune by Jugstream

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 02:48 PM PST

    Pilaf sama is the best villain in fiction

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 04:42 AM PST

    Pixel Art of Vegeta in a pink shirt.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 01:12 PM PST

    5th form or keep Golden for Frieza

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 02:36 AM PST

    Do you think that Frieza should have gotten a form similar to cooler's 5th form or is the golden form just fine for him?

    submitted by /u/GokuandSupermanbffs
    [link] [comments]

    The namek saga is kinda like the epic of Gilgamesh opposing forces fighting for immortality

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 12:29 PM PST

    Am I on to something or am I grasping at straws

    submitted by /u/Iskbartheonetruegod
    [link] [comments]

    With the Supreme Kai of Time Sage underway in Dragon Ball Heroes, what new transformations or fusions do you hope to see?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 01:02 PM PST

    For me, I can't help but feel like we're gonna see an awesome combination of Super Saiyan Blue (Controlled Berserk) and Super Saiyan Blue Evolved.

    And I'm aware of how silly this one sounds, but at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if we end up seeing a Super Saiyan 4 Cumber, or something along those lines.

    submitted by /u/SmileyFriesForever
    [link] [comments]

    Little drawing I did

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 02:35 AM PST

    I saw in another thread on this sub that Piccolo actually was a demon at one point

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 01:27 AM PST

    And that because he let goodness into his heart that he stopped being one. The reason this is important is because apparently thats the reason when he killed Goku Goku was able to move onto the afterlife. Can anyone give me more details about this aspect of the story?

    submitted by /u/DevilManRay
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment