• Breaking News

    Monday, September 6, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Android 18 cosplay by mk_ays

    Dragon Ball Z - Android 18 cosplay by mk_ays


    Android 18 cosplay by mk_ays

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    [OC] Finished and shot my new Bulma cosplay over the weekend, super happy with it! @kaylajeancosplay

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    Go DIO Go Go! Jotaro JoJo Jotaro!!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    My collection so far

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    New tattoo ! Planning to get vegeta next ��

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    Found a nice round stone today and decided to pull a Krillin

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    Caulifla, Ultra Ego Vegeta - Trying DBSuper characters now, let me know what you think

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    Tell me your "bait moments" with Dragon Ball. I, for exemple, was sure that this little trash was gonna be Universe 3's greatest fighter but NOPE!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    Here's a screenshot of an incredible Fan Manga called Dragon Ball Kakumei made by three French guys, I think the manga is only available in French but it's worth taking a look at it.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    Picked this up at my local Target and had fun putting it together

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Majin Vegeta tattoo I got a couple weeks ago! Work was done by JPTronWalker on Instagram go check his work!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Kid Goku done by Zara at Blue Lass Tattoo in Falkirk, Scotland

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    How does the DBZ manga compare to the anime?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    You frequently hear people talk about how the manga for X is much better than the anime adaptation. When it comes to DBZ I've rarely heard the manga brought up at all. It's come up so little that it never really crossed my mind to read it, despite having been a fan of this series since the 90s. Is it similar to other IPs where the manga is actually better? Is it pretty much on par? Is it even worth reading if you've watched the anime religiously?

    submitted by /u/UncleGael
    [link] [comments]

    I have a stupid question about gogeta and vegito

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    Every time Goku and Vegeta fuse they are getting beat up and I assume are running low on energy, but when they fuse Gogeta or Vegito is super strong and seems fresh and has more energy. Would the fusion be stronger if they were undamaged when they fused? I don't know if this makes any sense. I don't know where else to ask this.

    submitted by /u/OriginalSaxon
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I see Goku’s kanji written two different ways?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Both ways: https://imgur.com/a/zJ4GANW

    I was shopping for merch and saw it written both ways, I was just wondering why?

    submitted by /u/Jewgi_Muto
    [link] [comments]

    drew this Super Saiyan God sketch. lemme know what you think of it

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    Dragon Ball Movie/Anime/Manga read/watch order?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    So, I'm on a quest to consume all things Dragon Ball (within reason). I've read the OG Dragon Ball manga, the DBZ manga, watched the anime filler sagas (Garlic Jr., and Other World Tournament), and watched about a quarter of GT (I know it's skippable, but I just felt like watching it). My friends and I have also been marathoning the movies over the course of several weekends (specials and OVAs included, ie: "Bardock FoG", "Yo! Son Goku and his Friends", etc…). The last movie we watched was Bio Broly.

    I have a few questions for how I should go about consuming the rest of the movies/anime/manga that I haven't yet.

    1) In our movie marathons, we're rapidly approaching A Hero's Legacy, the GT special, and I wanna know if I should finish GT before watching it. I'm not sure if it spoils anything in GT.

    2) I know that the first two sagas of DBS recap Battle of Gods, and Resurrection 'F', and I wanna know if the anime or manga are also worth watching/reading on their own alongside the movie, or if I should just watch the movies and then skip to the next saga after those two.

    3) My friends all say that I don't need to watch all the way through the Tournament of Power to enjoy Super Broly, but they also hate that I haven't seen that film, and just want me to watch it as soon as possible. So, somebody be an unbiased judge? Can I watch Super Broly immediately after Resurrection 'F'?

    4) I know that after the Tournament of Power the manga continues, while the anime is still on hiatus, so reading the manga is necessary to continue the plot. However, I am aware that before that point, the anime and manga follow the same story, but with slightly different events. Should I consume both, or is there one I should prioritize over the other? My friends all say that the Purple Vegeta arc is pretty good, so I'm leaning more towards the anime for that.

    Sorry if any of these questions are stupid. I just wanna enjoy all of these things to their fullest.

    submitted by /u/XephyXeph
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal dragon’s name

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    At what point do we learn his name is shenron. Porunga is named in "the password is Porunga" But the earth dragon was always referred to as eternal dragon, at what point do Goku and gang learn his name?

    submitted by /u/KevinIsOver9000
    [link] [comments]

    Z Broly finally came in, Broly Squad coming together

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    Any idea where I can find this song from season 1 of Dragon Ball? It’s a scene with Launch

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/rhKC-QNFQ1k

    Season 1, Episode 17. Milk Delivery

    submitted by /u/jeffreythedrummer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment