• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 30, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Since you liked Bulma last time, here's Android 18 in my style!

    Dragon Ball Z - Since you liked Bulma last time, here's Android 18 in my style!


    Since you liked Bulma last time, here's Android 18 in my style!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    I made a custom Goku LED light thing!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Copped this lad, now the hunt for the rest begins

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    I Drew Kid Buu, Took me Around 2 Hours

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    Good Android 21 (Teira-Nova)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    Super Sayian Goku Full Power

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    How did the battle with Goku and Frieda and freezas dad in the original timeline

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Seeing how trunk's timeline was before the androids it's safe to say that Goku took care of them I am just wondering how the battle went down

    submitted by /u/RapidlyFastes
    [link] [comments]

    Goku Super Saiyan 4 RUG by Me!��

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    Dragon Ball & Fantasy

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    I forgot just how fanciful Dragon Ball really is. As much as I enjoy Z, and especially having more memories of it, I do wish certain elements were kept from Dragon Ball.

    submitted by /u/Jpeg1237
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Ball movies

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    So I started watching dragon ball this year and I am right now at episode 6 in DBS. I heard many people say that there are actually 2 DBZ movies that are basically the first two arcs of the DBS anime. From there on there are many questions that I ask myself:
    1. : Is this true?
    2. : Is it even worth watching the anime episodes if they only contain the story of the first 2 movies
    3. : Are there movies that are also canon?

    1. : Are other movies worth watching because I saw DB has a huge amount of movies? (I've only watched the movie DBZ Dead Zone for understanding the Garlic Jr. plot in DBZ)

    and last but not least: Do non canon movies have their own timeline and have their own sequels and all of that?

    submitted by /u/t435on
    [link] [comments]

    To those who have passed the db kakarot game

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    How good is it from 1 to 10? Can you really play the full saga of dbz? And what do dlcs provide?

    I want to buy the game but I don't know why I am seeing many resell it for 20€ (I don't know if it's because it has a bad replayability or isn't such a good game or simply because of the time it has), and I can only get it for 60€

    Pls leave me your opinions about the game and if you recommend it, I would not like to throw my money away

    submitted by /u/Pitahayaro01
    [link] [comments]

    Hi! I made a vocal cover of my favorite DBGT Ending theme " Don't you see" by Zard. Thank you! ✨

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    TeamFourStar Joke help

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    Hi I need some help looking for a joke. I remember krillin telling, I think it's Gohan, wink wink nudge nudge click click whistle. Those are sound effects of him telling something. Anybody know what I'm referring to, I would appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Alpharius_Chosen_Son
    [link] [comments]

    Is DragonBall Z: Kakarot any good?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    It's only $20 on PSN. I might get it.

    submitted by /u/Megalitho
    [link] [comments]

    What are your top 5 favorite moments in the entire series?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    Not necessarily limited to the canon series (DB, DBZ, DBS), anything Dragon Ball is allowed. What are your favorite moments?

    Here are mine:

    1. Goku, Frieza, and Android 17's last stand against Jiren

    2. Mastered Ultra Instinct

    3. Vegeta's sacrifice during the Buu Saga

    4. Goku shows up to fight Vegeta and Nappa, and walks straight past both of them

    5. Goku's sacrifice during the Cell Saga

    What about you?

    submitted by /u/ObberGobb
    [link] [comments]

    I don't draw but I love piccolo, here's his full power

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    Would Dragon Ball work well as a musical?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    I'm not well versed in musicals at all and I don't particularly like them other than Heathers and Hamilton, but I've watched a million videos by Sideways and in one of them he explains the basic structure of a musical:

    When there's plot you talk and when there's emotions you sing. You flip-flop between plot and emotions so that the audience gets a break from the music and when it comes after three minutes of talking it's more fresh.

    After thinking about this I then related it to Dragon Ball because pretty much any emotional scene is structured around a fight. The entire series is just the cast alternating between talking about the plot and fighting, so I wonder, to all of you musical fans who happen to be here, can Dragon Ball be adapted well into a musical if you just replace the fights with songs? Obviously the whole series is too long but if you took, for example, the Saiyan Saga, and retooled it this way could it work?

    submitted by /u/mcqueenart
    [link] [comments]

    (DBZ spoilers) do you guys think going Super Saiyan caused Gokus heart virus?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Goku being incredibly pure may have gotten his heart wrecked from experiencing such a rage based transformation (unlike everyone else, and before anyone calls Gohan; he was raised by the reincarnation of the Demon King from age 4 and then fought rediculous enemies who must have traumatized him left and right, he may be pure of heart also but he had heavier experiences earlier on in his life to possibly help cope)

    submitted by /u/lockedoutofmymainrdt
    [link] [comments]

    Goku and Vegeta but it's Sarvente and Ruv cosplaying as them

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Vegetto SSJGSSJ3 Beyond Blue Mastered Ultra Instinct God of Destruction 20x Kaioken - Is that the current highest possible form?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Or does UI negates God of Destruction?

    I was just catching up with the Manga and seeing some fan animations then I thought - all these crazy power ups, what if Goku and Vegeta fused and tried to pack them all together? Will the universes collapse? Does that even make sense so far?

    submitted by /u/Luisectoid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment