• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 28, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - The games are so good and I'm happy I got nearly all of the ps2 releases

    Dragon Ball Z - The games are so good and I'm happy I got nearly all of the ps2 releases


    The games are so good and I'm happy I got nearly all of the ps2 releases

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Trunks by Lelia on Deviantart

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    “Now Goten!!!” (OC)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    Got my costume ready for a few parties I'm going to! I just need longer hair and an aura

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    I love this art by Akira Toriyama

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    "It's Goku. But Kakarot, call me Broly."

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Majin Kirby. (OC: Me)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    I see your DBZ PS2 collection u/messakk, and raise you my own collection

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    I drew Gogeta VS Broly

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    Gotenks' Kamikaze Ghost Army in a Halloween Anime crossover drawing inspired and set in Thriller Bark from One Piece! (OC)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    What was your first "OHMYGOD THIS IS INCREDIBLE" moment?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    I vividly remember being a 4 year old child and seeing my brother watching Dragon Ball Z on TV.

    Not knowing anything about the series or its characters I was witnessing one of the most iconic moments of the show: Goku vs. Raditz. I'm sure you all know what's coming...

    Seeing Piccolo scream "SPECIAL BEAM CANNON" followed by the coolest looking laser beam I'd never dreamed of was literally a turning point in my life. I don't think I could've asked for a better introduction to the series.

    And now I have a poster signed by Chris Sabat! Funny how things came full circle.

    submitted by /u/iannkimble
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or does anyone else miss how calm the filler arcs in DBZ was?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    They made literally everything seem so calm and simple. The VAs did an amazing job with expressing that, the setting and the art style made everything seem so peaceful. Don't get me wrong DBS gives a fun, vibrant, and silly vibe which is cool, but honestly I appreciated the interactions with nature in DBZ. What style do y'all like?

    submitted by /u/SyrusG
    [link] [comments]

    13 year old Gohan with long hair by me

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    My girlfriend decided to carve a traditional pumpkin, I went in a slightly different direction

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    So I’ve been learning to 3D print and started painting some of my models. I figured I’d share it here and see if you guys thought they were cool too.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    Broly trains with Goku (OC)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    Anyone Think About How Vegeta Cares The Most About The Saiyan Race While Simultaneously Not Caring At All About The Saiyan Race?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    Think about it. For someone who cares so much about the Saiyan race Vegeta both killed his Saiyan friend and tried as hard as he possibly could to kill the last Saiyan known? Napa was the last Saiyan Vegeta could have called a friend before meeting Goku. Didn't matter, he killed him. Yes he offered Goku a chance to join him, but even so Vegeta wouldn't have to kill the last Saiyan besides him because he said no. He could just leave him and know that even if Vegeta himself dies, that Saiyan blood would still live on in space time, Gokus. Vegeta tried everything he could to kill Goku and destroy the planet.

    submitted by /u/Classicjammer
    [link] [comments]

    Does the mid episode eye catcher during the emperor pilaf saga and R.R army rub anyone the wrong way

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    Just wanna make sure I am not the only person thinking it

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Coat654
    [link] [comments]

    First carved pumpkin in about 10yrs. I think I'm doing it right.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    What are some of the worst decisions Goku has ever made?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    Through naivety, kind heartedness or just plain stupidity etc

    submitted by /u/SSBEVegetaLR
    [link] [comments]

    First ever time using Copic Markers, so I did Black

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    Im tired of the cell shaded style. And other things i want to see in dbz games.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    There are so many awesome artist depictions of Dbz characters in a realistic style. And id LOVE a game with this style. I am so tired of the cell shaded cartoony style.

    Also i think DB should do more crossovers. Db is the most popular fighting anime of all time. How have they not crossover in any major fighting game franchise or video game. Hell imagine a version of goku crossing over and fighting Evil injustice superman. Even if its a what if dlc.

    FighterZ is awesome. But i still prefer the Budokai/Tenkaichi style. Im tired of the psuedo Rpgs they keep giving us. How hard is it to REIMAGINE those classic games and give them a major release with Super. People have been yelling this for years.

    Lastly i think a goku JR game would be a great place to try experimental ideas. Its essentially a blank slate and could produce dope concepts. And if people dont like it. Well, its just an alternate time line.

    submitted by /u/OmegaRevenge42
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Bulma [Fanart][OC]

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Broly in the Manga

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Since Broly seems to be confirmed for DBS: SuperHero, do we think he'll show up in the current Granolah arc? Do you think we'll be seeing him at all? What's your opinion in the current arc?

    submitted by /u/RGalvan04
    [link] [comments]

    Is DBS Manga better than the Anime?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    I've seen many people say that the Manga handles power scaling much better than the anime and makes more sense and overall it's better than the anime, so is that true? What do you think the Manga did better than the anime? And what did the anime do better than the Manga? And this is DBS Manga not Akira Toriyama's Original Dragon Ball Manga which ended in 1995

    submitted by /u/JA-Z2007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment