• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 22, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - DBS: Super Hero Character Bios

    Dragon Ball Z - DBS: Super Hero Character Bios


    DBS: Super Hero Character Bios

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 09:55 PM PST

    See our movie wiki for a collection of all the movie news in one place. It is always linked in the header notices on desktop Old Reddit with CSS, or in the subreddit menu on New Reddit and the official app.

    These bios were translated by Herms on Twitter: 1, 2, 3, 4.

    Gamma 1

    VA: Hiroshi Kamiya

    The first model of new android created by Dr. Hedo. Sports a red cape. His personality is loyal and calm.

    Gamma 2

    VA: Mamoru Miyano

    The second model of new android created by Dr. Hedo. Sports a blue cape. Gamma 1 sometimes chides him for his carefree nature.

    Pan

    VA: Yūki Minaguchi

    Gohan and Videl's daughter. Training under Piccolo while still only 3, she displays a hint of high potential.

    Son Goku

    VA: Masako Nozawa

    A Saiyan raised on Earth. He's still improving after his battles against the likes of Jiren and Broly!! Currently training under Whis.

    Son Gohan

    VA: Masako Nozawa

    Son Goku's oldest son. While he hides potential surpassing Goku or Vegeta, he dislikes fighting and lives a peaceful life as a scholar.

    Piccolo

    VA: Toshio Furukawa

    A Namekian and the doppelgänger of the demon king Piccolo. Goku's former rival. He is Gohan's teacher and is currently training Pan.

    Vegeta

    VA: Ryō Horikawa

    The proud Saiyan prince and Trunks's father. He trains under Whis in order to defeat Goku some day.

    Dr. Hedo

    VA: Miyu Irino

    A brilliant scientist hired by the Red Ribbon Army. Has outstanding android technology.

    Like Gero, "Hedo" comes from a Japanese word for "vomit".

    Carmine

    VA: Ryōta Takeuchi

    Magenta's aide and driver. Distinguished by his large pompadour.

    Magenta

    VA: Volcano Ōta

    President of Red Pharmaceuticals, a front for the current Red Ribbon Army. Contacts Dr. Hedo in order to rebuild the army.

    submitted by /u/Terez27
    [link] [comments]

    Vegeta Super Saiyan Blue in 9 styles + timelapse in Comments by me [OC]

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 12:27 PM PST

    When I found out my crush was a Dragon Ball fan I drew this quick sketch for him, but he didn't really seem to care. Anyway, maybe someone here will appreciate it.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 05:09 PM PST

    Uncle Goten art from @tommmmieee

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 09:38 AM PST

    Super Vegito vs Super Buu by Mocky_Art

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 12:01 PM PST

    DBZ is the only anime where i love repeated animation as much as Choreographed fights

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 12:17 AM PST

    I just want to share my full arm tattoo!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 03:45 PM PST

    Terminating The Androids By @CatDestroyer2

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 01:45 PM PST

    [OC] Ultra Ego Vegeta on Bloodlust

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 09:13 AM PST

    More battles with non saiyans or Piccolo Z fighters.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 11:27 PM PST

    Which non Pure or Hybrid Saiyan and Piccolo Z fighters should get more fights and battles in the future? (Majin Buu included with the non saiyans and Piccolo z fighters).

    submitted by /u/GokuandSupermanbffs
    [link] [comments]

    I finally finished the Cell Saga and the final episode hit way harder than I thought it would

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 02:45 PM PST

    I started watching DBZ after wanting to for a while last month, and I can't believe I'm already this far, but I was surprised how emotional the end of the Cell Saga is. It really still holds up even after 29 years. I actually watched the entire Cell fight on Youtube before, but it was a cut version, and I guess going through it all really makes those emotional moments have way more meaning/impact. I've been spending way too much time on anime lately so I'm definitely going to take a break and focus on other things but I'm glad I chose to stick with DBZ.

    submitted by /u/thisrs
    [link] [comments]

    did 17 become a park ranger in honor of 16?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 09:20 AM PST

    i like to think that it was because of 16s love of nature that he decided to honor him

    submitted by /u/zayd-the-one
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Pan and the Dragon Balls in my Christmas Anime Crossover Drawing!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 06:04 PM PST

    Almost finished with my bf’s Christmas present. Do you think he’ll like it?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 12:49 PM PST

    Piccolo in the movies

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 08:23 PM PST

    Piccolo is my favorite character and in the main series they always make him out to be pretty weak compared to Goku or Vegeta. That's why I love the movies because Piccolo is a total bad ass and gets to look as good as Goku

    submitted by /u/emo_bassist
    [link] [comments]

    Alright everyone. I drew SSJ5 Goku VS MUI Goku not long back and so now that they've released the official colors of Ultra Ego Vegeta. I present to you SSJ5 Vegeta VS Ultra Ego Vegeta. I will draw the background next but until then I hope you all like it.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 08:07 AM PST

    My favorite thing about the kid buu fight is that Goku doesn't play around. For the first time, he's not trying to test power levels. Each attack is a kill shot and he's trying to end the fight asap.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 09:06 PM PST

    So I have a question about Ki after the TOP

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 11:32 AM PST

    So since Goku can use ki on his feet ( in his fight against Kefla) can fighters shoot ki from any part of their body? And if they can then why don't they shoot ki blasts from their back when someone blitzes/teleports behind them?

    submitted by /u/swordforger16
    [link] [comments]

    Blu-ray or DVD for Faulconer Score?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 11:23 AM PST

    I was a big DBZ fan back in the day watching on Toonami. I am wondering what this community believes is a better purchase for someone like myself that finds it difficult to watch without my beloved rock music background? My worry with the blu-ray is a forced 16:9 ratio, cutting off visuals. But then my worry with the DVD is poor resolution quality on my 4K OLED.

    submitted by /u/Jumpy_Studio_4960
    [link] [comments]

    My first drawing effort in a long time, quite proud!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 11:23 PM PST

    Can someone explain this to me? (ep. 262)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 10:37 PM PST

    Future Mai is partially responsible for trunks timeline

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 06:11 PM PST

    Just another thing that makes their relationship horrible. Because they used the wish to make themselves young again as the last wish ever made well it could be used to revive the z fighters which contributed to the detestation of that timeline. I hope trunks finds this out eventually.

    submitted by /u/Jumping3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment