• Breaking News

    Monday, December 20, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Did another Kale Caulifla Metamoran fusion drawing. This time with energy effects.

    Dragon Ball Z - Did another Kale Caulifla Metamoran fusion drawing. This time with energy effects.


    Did another Kale Caulifla Metamoran fusion drawing. This time with energy effects.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 01:16 PM PST

    Chi-Chi by St62SVNExILF2p9

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 10:35 PM PST

    My in-laws absolutely FLOORED me this year for Christmas!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 09:47 AM PST

    Kefla (by @Seraziel on Twitter)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 09:36 AM PST

    Canaan’s Art: Goku Black

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 11:29 PM PST

    Drew Gohan (Glasses), who should also be the next DB Fighterz dlc character.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 12:09 PM PST

    Calm Gohan fanart

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 09:02 AM PST

    [OC] Decided to draw my two favorite villains side to side

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 11:10 AM PST

    Where exactly does Dragon Ball GT A Hero's Legacy fit?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 06:51 PM PST

    When do I watch the movie while watching DB GT. After it ends? Because I heard that I watch it minutes before the end of ep 64. But the end of GT Goku is still a kid and all. But in the movie he is old and stuff because of aging and pan is all old. When do I watch it?

    submitted by /u/zolokor100
    [link] [comments]

    (OC)I like base form Vegito

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 09:51 AM PST

    excited about the new fighterz dlc

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 08:05 AM PST

    Happy Holidays from goku (OC)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 03:46 AM PST

    What is your dream Dragon Ball game?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 10:23 AM PST

    What do you really want to see in a future Dragon Ball game?

    For me, it's an open-world RPG like Kakarot, but which covers original DB + Super + maybe the films and Heroes stuff. It can be action or fighting, but I have a soft spot for turn-based RPG gameplay. You would be able to play as practically any character, and freely explore Earth and outer space. Depending on your choices/which characters you use, you could make changes in the story. Oh yeah, and the ability to fuse like in the Fusions 3DS game.

    submitted by /u/Shhwonk
    [link] [comments]

    The Author loves cutting Piccolo's Arm

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 12:51 PM PST

    It became so funny to me, like... each time piccolo is in a fight I am just waiting for his Arm to be cut for the 100 time and then I lose it XDD

    Even when he was training with Gohan in dragon ball super episode 88 he lost his Arm again!!! and it's just a Training XDDDDDD

    man, shit is too funny now

    submitted by /u/Apisal
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Is this aged up Goten or am I just being stupid? If it's Gohan, he looks a bit off to me.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 09:23 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment