• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 30, 2022

    Dragon Ball Z - My Android 18 cosplay ♥️

    Dragon Ball Z - My Android 18 cosplay ♥️


    My Android 18 cosplay ♥️

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 03:58 PM PST

    [OC] Launch at Kame House

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 06:48 PM PST

    I made a Goku wall piece out of wood

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 02:45 PM PST

    I’m surprised by how many people haven’t watched the original Dragon Ball

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 04:23 PM PST

    I constantly see people posting about something regarding Z or Super and it often comes out that these people never bothered with the original series. I know the majority of people around here have most likely watched DB, but there are a lot of people who haven't. And a lot of these people are hardcore Z/Super fans. Don't you want to know where a lot of your favorite characters came from?

    submitted by /u/SteinDickens
    [link] [comments]

    Colored pencil art I made earlier today!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 09:04 PM PST

    Low Effort Wolf Fang Volleyball Fist AKA Best Attack

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 06:15 PM PST

    [OC] Gogeta and Fu

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 11:32 PM PST

    watching the original Dragon Ball in its entirity uncut

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 07:33 PM PST

    safe to say Yamcha and Puar are my favorite characters

    submitted by /u/retroanduwu24
    [link] [comments]

    Guys idk if i should want gt or no

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 01:03 PM PST

    Ik gt isnt canon but still im just wondering if i should watch it or no, and i see there goku go ss4? And when should i watch it? When i finish dbz?

    submitted by /u/Pristine_Frosting_93
    [link] [comments]

    Goku Vs Vegeta edit I made some time ago

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 01:45 PM PST

    Any other Yamcha fans out there?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 11:25 PM PST

    He's always been my favorite character and I hate when he gets bashed. Does anyone else in here like him as well?

    submitted by /u/Vinthrev
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with a v-day present!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 04:49 PM PST

    My husband wants a hoodie for valentines and I have no idea what any of this means!!!!

    Super saiyan blue vegeta hoodie is what he asked for

    Google is not helping because everything looks different! Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Wintergreen1234
    [link] [comments]

    If Vegeta ever learns instant transmission can him and Goku just rip everyone in half?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 10:43 PM PST

    Goku grabs someone's top half and vegeta grabs their bottom half and they instant transmission at the exact same time to two seperate places. I feel like it would be deadly and would probably go against their fighting spirit most of the time. But hey, maybe if the threat was big enough it'd be a satisfying original Dragon Ball "use your noggin to win" type solution. Then in true Dragon Ball fashion the threat is easily able to reassemble themselves.

    Sorry if this is brought up often. I did a quick search and couldn't find anything.

    submitted by /u/MetalOcelot
    [link] [comments]

    What would you have done to change Super?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 11:16 AM PST

    Obviously it's a question that's been asked before but I rewatched some of it recently, and while watching it crossed my mind that Hit should've been the final opponent for Goku instead of Jiren. Hit fits in alongside Frieza, Cell, and other iconic foes a lot better than Jiren imo. What thing do you all think could've been changed for the better?

    submitted by /u/samdast
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Ball ZBudokai Tenkaichi 3

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 06:23 PM PST

    So I recently bought Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3. The game has been working fine until I get to the Cell Saga. It won't load the fight between Goku Vs Cell. All other modes work just fine. What could be the problem?

    submitted by /u/pcannon98
    [link] [comments]

    Fellow fans help me out!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 05:59 PM PST

    I've been racking my brain and scouring google for a particular scene in Dragon Ball Z where Bulma in the future is telling Trunks about Vegeta. I know it has to be in season 4 or 5 and she is explaining how he never showed affection but knew he loved her. If anyone knows the episode please help. It's driving me crazy!!

    submitted by /u/SSJoftheWatch
    [link] [comments]

    What if vegeta was killed?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 12:36 PM PST

    This could change alot in small or big ways.lol

    submitted by /u/ThefirstRealTvguy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment