• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 13, 2022

    Dragon Ball Z - I drew this mashup lol

    Dragon Ball Z - I drew this mashup lol


    I drew this mashup lol

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 04:17 AM PST

    Future Trunks Fanart by me [OC]

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 09:05 AM PST

    Shenron tattoo on my shin

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 04:35 AM PST

    Tried drawing Goku a bit

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 12:03 PM PST

    The outfit Gohan should have in the new movie

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 11:29 AM PST

    I drew Evil Boo and Goku smoking weed, don't ask me why.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 01:12 PM PST

    Question about the Dragon Balls power of reviving the dead

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 11:24 AM PST

    Hello,

    I am watching Dragon Ball Z Kai and I am now at episode 54. At the first part of the episode everyone was desperate because they can't bring back Goku and Kurilin back to life because they died on Namek and Namek doesn't exist anymore, and since they will be revived right at the place of their death, they will die immediately after being brought back to life.

    Here Vegeta suggests to use one wish to relocate their souls to Earth so that they are brought back to life there using a second wish.

    However, I thought of a better solution that will only use one wish and I can't fathom why they didn't think about it, unless I didn't understand anything. Like Kami-sama did for Chaozu, he could reconstruct new bodies for Goku and Kurilin in the afterlife, then they could travel to Kaio-sama's planet and be brought back to life when they are there, and lastly they could make their way back to Earth.

    Why isn't this possible? Did I miss something?

    (Goku is presumed dead and I don't think he is but the question still stands for Kurilin)

    submitted by /u/princessconsuelabag
    [link] [comments]

    The EX Gi! A outfit I drew for goku based on a sprite that I made back in 2018. I tried to make it work ��

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 12:08 PM PST

    wanted to draw my main dbfz team, sorry to trunks for who i put him with

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 02:22 AM PST

    Why does Funi always release dbz cropped? Like wouldn’t they make more money by doing original 4:3 releases?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 10:05 AM PST

    I genuinely don't get it. It loses the good will of consumers. It causes a loss in detail. And it makes no sense on any level? So why do they do it?

    submitted by /u/Armascout
    [link] [comments]

    When did Babidi arrive on Earth in the present timeline?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 03:17 AM PST

    I know the Buu Saga takes place in Age 774, and that Dabura sent some scouts to assess the Earth some time ago, but when did Babidi decide to head for Earth and start absorbing energy? Was it in and around Age 774 or even further back?

    submitted by /u/Vg65
    [link] [comments]

    DragonBall Super movie idea

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 08:20 AM PST

    I got a idea for a DBS movie! Goku and Vegeta visit Universe 6 Planet Sadala, while they're there the planet gets invaded and they help save it from destruction or something.

    What you think?

    The whole point is for them to visit the planet and interact with other Saiyans, see how they live, interact, fight, etc. I think it would be great for fans!

    submitted by /u/FigureAfter2022
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment