• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 6, 2022

    Dragon Ball Z - Strongest Mortal

    Dragon Ball Z - Strongest Mortal


    Strongest Mortal

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 07:36 AM PST

    Gohan drawing I finished recently, inspired by the new trailer.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 11:06 AM PST

    [OC] I drew Gohan fighing Gamma 1&2 ! What happened the last time Gohan fought two androids in the rain?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 05:46 AM PST

    Dragon Ball Multiverse's Zen Buu mde in Blender as part of a hommage to DBM page 2000

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 01:04 PM PST

    Heard we’re doing tattoos.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 02:01 PM PST

    After hours of reshading, I finally managed to get this wallpaper done. I really do love the God form.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 03:38 PM PST

    Got these WAY cheaper than I thought

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 11:09 AM PST

    So very excited, Christopher Sabat is gonna be signing in SoCal on the 26th! I can’t wait!!! (Vegeta/Piccolo/Yamcha)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 12:54 PM PST

    What is this? Looks like Super Saiyan but it's not. (from Ep. 30: Goku vs. Vegeta)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 07:07 PM PST

    Who's the most badass character in all of Dragon Ball?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 08:58 PM PST

    For it'll have to be Goku Black! Especially with the Rose transformation 🔥

    submitted by /u/ItsKakarotto
    [link] [comments]

    I made this for my friend who is a storm chaser

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 09:59 AM PST

    Fry and Vegeta Crossover: Frygeta lol! By me, digital 2022.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 06:08 PM PST

    I have this story I'm planning and I want to know what people think of it

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 02:32 PM PST

    I wanted to get people's opinions on this idea for an arc that I've been wanting to write for a while.

    I have the outline here

    The outline is pretty long and covers the first half of it, with the last chapter's outline telling what the Z fighters would be dealing with in the second half. I haven't gotten the second half thought out as detailed as the first yet. This arc replaces the Black arc in Super. I loved that arc, but my headcanon changes Trunks' timeline a lot, so the Black arc wouldn't be able to happen.

    submitted by /u/SuperWG
    [link] [comments]

    Thought I'd share this photo I took of a Semi going to the World Tournament.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 01:38 AM PST

    Is kid goten adorable

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 10:17 PM PST

    goten was so adorable and cute as a kid.

    submitted by /u/Rogalfavorite
    [link] [comments]

    My (almost) Life Size Broly Cutout

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 09:49 AM PST

    My latest Dragon Ball fanart!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 11:45 AM PST

    Who's the most badass character in all of Dragon Ball?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 08:52 PM PST

    For it'll have to be Goku Black! Especially with the Rose transformation 🔥

    submitted by /u/ItsKakarotto
    [link] [comments]

    Back again with these two beauties I've had for 20 years

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 03:30 AM PST

    Does the Dragon Ball Super anime have filler?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 02:45 PM PST

    Episodes like Copy-Vegeta, Arale, Baseball among others, are they fillers? I would like to know the answer...

    submitted by /u/TailsPokemon11
    [link] [comments]

    Is Mr Satan a martial arts fighter or pro wrestler

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 02:30 PM PST

    Is Mr Satan a martial arts fighter or pro wrestler

    submitted by /u/bLinK3rZ_420
    [link] [comments]

    Something that always bothered me, shouldn't Cell have died here after Gokus Teleport Kamehameha? His head and therefore Core are completely destroyed.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 08:38 AM PST

    The Namek/Freeza Saga is the best part of dragon ball

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 02:30 AM PST

    So these days I am rewatching dragon ball z again , especially the namek saga , and I can't help but say how well drafted the story was in this saga , the buildup to achieve ssj, the terrifying power of freeza ,and above all the Gohan,krillin and vegeta along with piccolo team was so fun to watch , the ultimate battle of Goku Vs freeza was so good and well choreographed , the whole Saiyan /freeza backstory adds so much drama to it , and the way it shows Goku evolving throughout the fight is exemplary.The rest of the sagas are also amazing but the namek saga just feels very authentic to the original story and is the peak of dragon ball.

    submitted by /u/ssjsaiyan
    [link] [comments]

    Toei should remake Dragon Ball.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 06:03 PM PST

    I don't mean the sort of thing they did with Kai; I mean a complete reanimation of the entire series (Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z). It should be a 100% accurate adaptation of the manga (save for the driving episode that was hilarious) with Yuya Takahashi as the head animator or whatever it's called. DBS Broly should be the blueprint for the animation style. Just a wish I have ig

    Edit: Wanted to clarify I want a remake because the original sucks. Outdated animation, subpar pacing, unnatural dialogue. The fights, the main attraction, are not at all as good as they should be considering Toriyama's exceptional choreography. Sometimes it's even bad. Watching the anime is a bit of a drag compared to reading the manga, which is leagues more rewarding to me.

    submitted by /u/cilantroplusoregano
    [link] [comments]

    A17 takes up A16’s wish.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 01:08 AM PST

    Something short and sweet that came to mind but I like how Android 17 takes up A-16's wish of protecting the planet and animals as a nature guide on an island protecting them from bounty hunters and external threats. I find it a nice homage by having 16's goals and dreams realized.

    submitted by /u/PeeperSweeper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment