• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 2, 2022

    Dragon Ball Z - What are these called?

    Dragon Ball Z - What are these called?


    What are these called?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 03:19 PM PST

    Kame House Diorama! (By Meech_Consty on Instagram)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 03:52 PM PST

    The boys have arrived ����

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 03:15 PM PST

    DBS Broly with Z Broly soundtrack �� (made by me)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 08:58 PM PST

    Showing off the Broly Bros

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 08:08 PM PST

    My dragon box finally came in today!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 03:42 PM PST

    Awesome card I got from eBay the other day.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 11:50 PM PST

    SSJ4 Vegeta I made in MS Paint (Also one of my last drawings in MS Paint before I fully switch to a more conventional drawing software).

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 11:02 PM PST

    Are humans on earth aware that aliens exist?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 11:33 PM PST

    I would love to hear your opinions, as well as see factual sources from manga and the anime. The farmer at the beginning was like: Oh my god an alien! Fire first ask questions later! Then later, every human keeps worshipping Hercule, when the Saiyans were the ones who saved earth a multitude of times.

    Do earthlings just not believe aliens are possible? Or do they try to ignore these invaders and threats for more rational thinking?

    submitted by /u/barneybucks
    [link] [comments]

    Worst dub changes outside of censorship or bad lines

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 06:10 PM PST

    Whenever I see "worst dub changes to dragon ball" its always stuff like mondo cool or sending people to the next dimension, but those dont really make the story worse in my opinion. I wanna see changes that do, like Goku Telling Krillin to spare Vegeta not because of his own desires but because they need to be merciful or whatever

    submitted by /u/pkoswald
    [link] [comments]

    Dan Dan Kokoro and Dragon Soul share a lot of similarities. Is this on purpose?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 06:59 PM PST

    From the small amount I've been reading, everyone's thinking it's just a coincidence, or "just how music is", but... I learned both songs on piano recently, and I've gotta say... The chord progression is almost exactly the same between both of them, with one minor divergence. And if I use the chord progression of the other on my left hand, while still playing another melody on my right, it still doesn't sound off-key.

    I feel like this had to have been done on purpose, but does anyone know if there's any kind of interview or whatever that talks about it?

    submitted by /u/Pixelsilzavon77
    [link] [comments]

    You are born as a Cerelian and you have 100 years before the events of Bardock

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 07:06 PM PST

    What do you do? (Pick one)

    1. Train nonstop for 100 years

    2. Test your luck. Seek out super dragon balls through Zuno, and wish for admin privileges

    3. Go to universe six to recruit Hit to take out frieza and everyone involved.

    4. Do nothing and live till middle age.

    submitted by /u/Electrical_Pea844
    [link] [comments]

    Why not have gohan be in a protagonist role alongside with goku?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 10:36 PM PST

    I know gohan not being the protagonist is a problem that people have in the buu saga, I personally like having goku as the protagonist, but I do also agree with gohan fans that the whole build up with him being earth's main protector, goku's death in the cell saga and him becoming mystic, just to have him be thrown to side character is a dick move, but I guess toriyama just likes goku that much, So I thought of something that probably might please both goku and gohan fans, why not have both be the main characters of super? Sure have vegeta there too so we'll have three main protagonists, but still gohan should fight alongside his father and vegeta, I think that sounds badass, father and son and vegeta kicking ass together, A saiyan trio ( Even if one of them is only half saiyan but still) what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/ThebloodyInfighter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment