• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - After killing cell why is Gohan shown walking towards him but after the deeds done shown falling?

    Dragon Ball Z - After killing cell why is Gohan shown walking towards him but after the deeds done shown falling?


    After killing cell why is Gohan shown walking towards him but after the deeds done shown falling?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    My "Fatherly Assistance" tribute 3D Fan Artwork I made in 2018 for my favorite DBZ scene!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    My attempt at Vegito blue. Hopefully got the face right.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    What do you guys think of my Gogeta Ssj4. I'm not an artist but I'm trying. I'll appreciate any tips, and do you guys think its a good idea to buy an ipad pro for drawing?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Drew a simple kid goku based off the goku vs tambourine manga chapter

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    The Legendary Super Saiyan Broly by me. Ink and marker, 2020. Hope you guys like it, thanks for checkin him out! [OC]

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who thinks these shots from the latest sdbh episode look like a mixture of dbz and shintanis art style? The character designs look more mature and not plastic looking(like dbs did), but has the coloring and shading that shintanis does.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Chalk drawing outside of a local comic shop in Brooklyn,NY

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    I have taken part in the latest DB Redraw :)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    23 tenkaichi details?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Wondering why Goku is removes his shoes and fights barefoot agains Piccolo Jr and Radditz. I mein I know that his shoes are hravy but why is he not barefoot in his other fights then? And why did he try to cover the wound in his chest he received from Piccolo Jr? Did it not go through his back too so he would lose blood no matter what he does to stop it?

    submitted by /u/FAN247
    [link] [comments]

    Two questions about Vegeta and DBsuper.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    So here's my two questions I couldn't answer for a friend about Vegeta and of course super.

    1: Vegeta's Galick gun. My friend says that supposedly Vegeta's Galick gun is a planet destroying attack (sources are Xenoverse 2 as it says in the description of the attack and the 2nd source is in the show of DBZ itself Vegeta supposedly proclaims the same statement) so my true question is why is the kamehameha wave as stronger or (by some) stronger then a PLANET DESTROYING BLAST??? The only answer I could provide is that it's just because of some plot armor bullshit like Goku had to be slightly less strong then Vegeta because of Goku being the main character and all that shit.

    2: Super's ending. My friend says that super was SO much better then Z on the fights, enemies, transformations, filler, etc. But saying the ending was just meh... (fair warning I have not seen super but I know what happens for the most part like cliff notes and such as, I'm watching Z through because I just recently finished the OG series) my question is what would you change about the ending of Super if you could and what are your opinions about the ending as it is? (And I think the Mangas are still being produced for super but the show ended I THINK)

    submitted by /u/sgtsoap12
    [link] [comments]

    Zeno is amazing

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    I was watching dbz super and just the way that they act and sound and look I love zeno so much.

    submitted by /u/Tommy1001111494
    [link] [comments]

    What if Goku never hit his head

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    What do you think would happen if Goku never hit his head like he did? Would he eventually turn Good after the influence of earth and being raised by Grandpa Gohan? Goku's mother is Gine wouldn't that Effect his nature a bit? Wouldn't he be a bit soft hearted?

    submitted by /u/Zdakhni1998
    [link] [comments]

    Day 1 of making DBZ edits

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Hopeful for the anime?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    I was wondering when and what the anime version will show and your thoughts on it. Now personally I havent really read the manga but I have basic info on it like Moro and the fallen angle dude (forgot his name) and most importantly ultra instinct becoming more common.

    So like I said before any thoughts? Do you think the anime will go the same route?

    submitted by /u/Starlordganemaster
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think anyone would like Saiyans if they weren't the main character/s?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    Let's say that Frieza was the main character and whatever the Frieza race was and their abilities it would be the main stuff used throughout the show. Do you think people would still like Saiyans and all the cool spiky haired muscle bound human looking characters?

    People seem to be really motivated by these shows as we acquaint DBZ with WORKING HARD IN THE GYM some times. So I am wondering if people would be about all this kind of Saiyan motivation stuff if Saiyans were not the main character in the Dragon Ball series.

    submitted by /u/Saiyan300Warrior_
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas for New Characters

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    Who here wants to see a new character (hopefully anti-hero or hero) from Frieza's race (that really needs a name)? And if you've noticed any other races or characters that you want to see more like, please mention!

    submitted by /u/ZverexUltra11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment