• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 9, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Android 18! I love her so much that I drew her!

    Dragon Ball Z - Android 18! I love her so much that I drew her!


    Android 18! I love her so much that I drew her!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Goku VS Chichi (Shitsukoimanga)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Yamcha and Puar by Tovio Rogers (@TovioR)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    Broly v Jiren by Charlie Cunningham

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Sloppy Trunks:/

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    Kid Goku for my first son that is coming next month

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Best $20 I’ve ever spent, the nostalgia hits hard with this one

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    My dad doesn't know a whole lot about DBZ but I showed him the father/son relationship things with Goku and Gohan, Vegeta and Trunks. He sent this and I nearly cried because he said "this says what I failed to say to you." Whoever made this pic originally... Thank you.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    I've seen some fab fanart on here - thought I'd throw my hat in the ring. Here's Son Chichi, in pencil and biro.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Cooler in Dragon Ball Super

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Cooler has always been one of my favorite dbz movie characters, and I would love to see him canonized. I've seen a few posts on this in the past, but I've been giving some thought to it and I believe I've come up with a viable way to fold Cooler into the mainline DBS universe while expanding the universe itself, and providing new and interesting character depth and dynamics: a universal invasion arc led by Cooler.

    Cooler remains Frieza's older brother and is, therefore, the technical heir to King Cold's empire. However, Cooler is not as naturally gifted a warrior as Frieza (a fact that Cooler hates). This would drive a wedge between brothers for leadership, Cooler as rightful heir or Frieza as the stronger leader.

    Frieza, being more shrewd, attempts to assasinate Cooler. He is not successful but, rather, Cooler gets thrown into a black hole and is transported to another universe. Within this universe, Cooler and his crew gain their footing and begin to conquer it world by world, significantly increasing in power as they do. This can serve to bridge the power gap between Super and Z in a believable way considering universe 7 is one of the weaker universes.

    Cooler, still wanting revenge against Frieza, amasses a great army and creates a gateway back to universe 7 to reclaim the empire Frieza stole. At this point he would most likely be stronger than Frieza and his army could outumber and outclass Frieza's as well. This forces Frieza, after losing a sizeable portion of his empire, in his desperation, to ask the Z-fighters for help to push back the invasion into universe 7 and stop Cooler.

    A few afterthoughts, the universe that Cooler is sent to doesn't matter much, but it can be explained away that he was never mentioned if he was sent to one of the universes that didn't participate in the survival arc or he himself could not participate because he was not actually from that participating universe. No one really mentions Cooler in universe 7 because Frieza quelled any dissent and he wasn't as strong as Frieza in the first place.

    Let me know if you guys think my idea works or if any of it can be tuned to be better! Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/awalte27
    [link] [comments]

    This is a deal I’ve been working on for four years, I hope people like it! DBS: Advent 'V' - Episode 1!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Just started reading City Hunter. Frankly, I was surprised to see Dragon Ball reference.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    My girlfriend got me this shirt for my birthday and it's too cool to wear!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    My “Fathers of Legends” 3D Lenticular Artwork Poster ... hand drawn & self-produced!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    My journey so far

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    So I started reading Dragonball a few weeks ago and just finish the initial 194 chapters this morning. "I've been into anime and manga for about 5 years so it's about time to go through it" was what I was thinking before I went into it, and now I'm just enjoying the ride. Today is the start of my journey through DBZ, and I should be caught up within the week, then onto super. It's been a good ride so far, let's hope it continues

    submitted by /u/Block2135
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else wish SSG Goku would be way stronger than SSB Goku?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    I am trying to keeping it short, because I dont think the concept actually needs extensive elaboration. But if anyone wants me to, I will do so.

    Anyone else, besides me, thinks the scaling in DBS would have been able to be done WAY better if SSG, we saw in the movie, would have been way above SSB?

    Like, if I remember correctly, movie Beerus was stated to be fighitng at like ~70/~80% with SSG Goku. If Blue was weaker, which would actually make sense, because of the "Fraction of God-KI absorbed" stuff, into himself, instead of "full" SSG, there would have been WAY more room for scaling Vegeta and Goku without having to basically up Beerus' level as the God of Destruction.

    submitted by /u/hentaiadventure
    [link] [comments]

    Scouters colored by rank, quality or in coordination with outfit?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Recently started playing Xenoverse 2 and I'm looking at scouters of different colours, and I started remembering some stuff from the anime.

    1. RED Characters that have underlings, usually have red scouters. (Frieza, Vegeta)
    2. BLUE Characters that are the first strongest underling under a character, wear blue scouters. (Zarbon, Nappa respectively)
    3. GREEN Characters that were either standard "infantry", low-class warriors or just a huge bunch of randoms wore green scouters, which were the most common. (Raditz, Bardock, Ginyu squad, countless other Saiyan warriors but also most of Frieza's army)
    4. PURPLE There are purple scouters in the game but I can't remember which anime characters wore them.

    Is there a real, legitimate reasoning behind their colors? I read that besides mentioned rank, colors may represent quality of the scouter, meaning the number up until they could measure power levels before exploding.

    Does anybody else have some other information or opinion about this?

    This next bit is for ppl interested in talking about the game and ideas. I'm thinking of buying different scouters for my character depending of how far I'm into the story, my own rank etc. (Having a bit of roleplay enjoyment for myself)

    submitted by /u/Omega_23
    [link] [comments]

    Gogeta - Orange or Yellow vest pads?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    This is a really slight, (probably meaningless) preference-based question, but I'm wondering, when it comes to Gogeta's, is there a preference you have between the ORANGE vest pads seen in 'FUSION REBORN' and Episode 60 of 'DRAGON BALL GT', or the Gotenks-style yellow coloring see in 'SUPER BROLY',and all the recent material?


    https://i.redd.it/5h3ybsurpjo31.jpg

    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f8/89/16/f88916bc4e8888797a7d32fb35f89ab3.jpg

    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f1/a3/9b/f1a39bc193906c259925b9d764fd4f4e.jpg


    Speaking for myself, I really like the Orange pads from 'FUSION REBORN'. It distinguished him from Gotenks a little more, which make him more unique. With the yellow pads in the 'SUPER' series, although still awesome, the design/look just seems to be a more "grown up" Gotenks. Maybe the orange pads was a coloring mistake of some kind. Someone might've forgotten that the Fusion Vest's pads are actually yellow & not orange, but, that's outside our knowledge.

    I prefer Gogeta having the orange pads like his original, classic design, and when I saw how it was in the 'SUPER BROLY' movie, I was like, "Oh, OK". It definitely wasn't a big enough deal for me to stress over, truly. But if they went back to the Orange pads, I'd be a giddy-fanboy.


    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/0joiJovV7qc/maxresdefault.jpg

    submitted by /u/J-Bradley1
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Ball Multiverse - Potentially a big spoiler

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    So I remembered when Bardock was fighting Raditz in the tournament, and in that thought, bra said they 'can't defeat Vegito' as if it was implying that Vegito somehow turned evil. And during the Majin invasion, datura stated that Vegito is not pure. So what I'm guessing, when the teleported participants go back, babidi will take control of Vegito because bra is not possessed anymore. That leads Vegito to kill the remaining Gohan. Unless buu interferes, no one can stop Vegito. We might see a Gogeta(universe 18) vs Vegito (universe 16).

    But then again, Vegito is part Vegeta. So it might not happen.

    submitted by /u/Raspact_wamen
    [link] [comments]

    DB Super has really thrown out power levels, haven't they?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    (This is just a random post talking about something I noticed. If you're looking for a debate on something, unfortunately, this post isn't for that.)

    Like raw numerical power levels have become a bit irrelevant. Not like you don't need a power level anymore, but rather everyone has such insane power levels they don't really give the same edge they do anymore.

    What I mean by this is that unlike DBZ, DB Super emphasizes techniques, skills, abilities, more than the raw number or transformation. For example, the super saiyan transformations are somewhat linear, in that ssj is strong, ssj2 is stronger, ssj3 is even stronger, etc. There's also not a whole lot of creativity in terms of what ssj transformations do; hair gets yellower, face is more defined, hair gets longer and spikier.

    On the other hand, SSG series is 1) enhanced with god ki, so straight up a different power level scale 2) takes original power level/transformation and adds some spice to them 3) the ability ultra instinct is strong, but not from a power level standpoint

    Other examples include how Goku was fighting with Kale and Caulifla, where they have the same power level but different amounts of fighting experience. Also, teamwork and strats are now relevant, as evident by Krillin (although that's more of ToP-specific thing).

    Not to mention double auras.

    In general, it feels a bit more diverse in terms of what gives an advantage. DBZ was more like power level. The more fighting-specific point was Trunk's buff form, instant transmission, and kind of the kienzan.

    To be clear here, a higher power level is still stronger than a lower power level. Just that as power levels start to reach what almost seems like an infinite asymptote, stuff like fighting skills/abilities and the ability to actively improve during combat become even more relevant.

    submitted by /u/supersaiyan491
    [link] [comments]

    Is the battle of gods / resurrection F arcs of super worth watching if I’ve seen the movies? Or should I skip to universe 6? Which did it better

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    The title.

    submitted by /u/WHOKILLEDAMIR
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Ball Dirty Jokes

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I just started watching Dragon Ball for the first time! I grew up with Z, but had never actually watched the OG series. I'm on episode 7 rn and I really like it, but the dirty jokes are kind of making me uncomfortable. Can someone just tell me if the rest of the show is like this or does it get toned down?

    submitted by /u/sister_golden_hair_
    [link] [comments]

    What’s with all the cheap brand new dragon ball blue bricks on eBay? Are any of these real?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Just curious. I'm looking to buy the blue bricks and the movies next but these eBay bricks look fishy as most are all new and only 50 bucks for the complete series. Any insight?

    submitted by /u/WHOKILLEDAMIR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment