• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - A Dragonball Z themed Lo-Fi track that I created. Hope you enjoy it!

    Dragon Ball Z - A Dragonball Z themed Lo-Fi track that I created. Hope you enjoy it!


    A Dragonball Z themed Lo-Fi track that I created. Hope you enjoy it!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Father and Son bonding art from @haha_db

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Android 18 - drawn by me

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    Piccolo Daimaƍ by me

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Just got in mail and finished, Moro arc is amazing

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    I drew what i believe will end up happening in the next manga chapter, Ultra Instinct Goku [OC]

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    What’s your favorite frieza, cell and buu form? (Based off overall look, fights and scenes in that form, etc) hopefully this gets some traction as I wanna hear all types of opinions

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    For me it has got to be

    Frieza : 3rd form It only lasted an hour upside but It always looked so monsterish and badass and the beam barrage shit he does on piccolo was interesting I remember losing my shit as a kid. A close 2nd would be his 2nd form which in my opinion is when he the most evil, also him impaling Krillin was really disturbing as a 9 year old....this show is PG?????

    Cell: first form will always be my favorite for two reasons : it's genuinely disturbing, and in the other episodes he in this bug form he goes around sucking up the energy of random people in cities, also the fight with piccolo is one of my favorites. A close 2nd would be his 2nd form which I always liked better than perfect cell, his fight with super saiyan 2.5 trunks is another favorite of mine.

    Buu: evil buu (grey one) I don't know how popular or unpopular this one is but his grey skinny form looks pretty badass to me and it's the most unique of the 4. a close 2nd would be super buu for his fight with gotenks, which is the first dragon ball fight I ever saw and is just really nostalgic to me, he also rips open reality to escape the hyperbolic time chamber which I thought was crazy

    submitted by /u/WHOKILLEDAMIR
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Ball confession booth

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    As the title says, give your deepest DB confession. Meaning, confess something that you may like, dislike, consider weird about yourself when it comes to this series, or feel about this series that most others would probably disagree with etc etc. I'll go first:

    1) I think Jiren was actually pretty neat and interesting, 2) I think Super is almost as good as Z and OG. 3) I watched original Z, Z Kai, and Super all the way through multiple times many years ago, but I just now finally decided to watch OG Dragon Ball after and am on episode 38.

    submitted by /u/dvne3K
    [link] [comments]

    In my opinion, Kaioken is by far a more reasonable power up than any Super Saiyan form, and here's why.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Now Super Saiyan isnt bad per say, but it was clearly abused to no end, and basically signaled the death knell of classic Dragon Ball if the Namek Saga didnt already.

    Think about it, its a typical anime power boost, but one that isn't really out of place in something like even the classic Dragon Ball OG in my eyes. It gives you a quick burst of power, and has a very reasonable price to pay if you overextend or are forced to do so. It can make you extremely strong for short periods of time, it can get you out of sticky situations, it can give you a drop on your enemy in the middle of the fight, and is generally a well thought out power up. Of course, the crimson glow is a nice touch as well.

    It has a perfect risk vs reward system, and it does not necessarily win you the fight on its own. I wish the series had more powers like that, where they all had a unique system, risk and reward, and it wasnt just "boom, you have like 50x power up now lol".

    I think ironically, the Super Saiyan OG an Super Saiyan God were the best ones in that whole transformation tree, especially God due to how it fits perfectly with the mythical SSJ Legend in my eyes.

    So what do you think? Do you agree or nah?

    submitted by /u/TimeLordHatKid123
    [link] [comments]

    King Piccolo meets Dabura

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Hypothetical question, let's say King Piccolo somehow meets Dabura (I know that could probably translate as the current Piccolo meeting Dabura since I believe he is still present through Piccolo jr's body, but I mean before Gohan managed to help him become less evil and change). How would one react to the other saying they are the demon king? Would they begin to fight over who is "crowned" of that position? Will one give in to the other and become a side kick or servant? Can they simply become friends? Sorry for many questions, just curious.

    submitted by /u/T1ler_103
    [link] [comments]

    What was the name of the flamboyantly gay rockstar character in "Dr Slump: Hoyoyo Space Adventure"?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    I'd ask on a dr slump subreddit, but there isn't one.. They share the same universe, so I figured I'd ask here.

    Sorry if theres any trouble. I couldn't find any mention of them online, but I swear they were a thing.

    submitted by /u/Haruk0_haruhara
    [link] [comments]

    Fusion is cool on paper but wouldn't work so well in real life.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    I mean for one thing your minds will create a entirely new personality and that's like three personalities sharing a singular body. Not to mention once the fusion wears off you will retain not only your memories, but the memories of the person you fused with. You will know all their thoughts, their personal feelings, their most intimate and embarrassing moments. You would have to live with that in your head for the rest of your life.

    submitted by /u/Specific_Macaron
    [link] [comments]

    My GF made this piece recently. As it's her first time drawing something this difficult we could use some advice and thoughts on it. Thanks.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    Why don’t the earthlings Learn Kaioken

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Why don't the earthlings and Piccolo learn the Kaioken because it would result in them being so much stronger and actually challenge strong opponents

    submitted by /u/A_Thunder7
    [link] [comments]

    How long should it take me to finish watching the original series?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    I'm currently onto mid season 1.

    submitted by /u/FurryMaster15
    [link] [comments]

    What do you like DBS compared with DBZ?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    I agree the power scaling is collapsed and the storyline can't be compared with legendary Z which is at Toriyama's peak. (Anyway, in DBS level where Gods and Angels are involved, it's quite hard to write a good story. I mean in DBZ, characters still have some rooms for development).

    Here is some of my opinions about the greatness in DBS:

    • Side characters have spaces to contribute to the main stories (in tournament of power)
    • Not only focus on Saiyan, but other races (Angels, Gods, Hit, Jiren ….)
    • Teamwork effort. (In DBZ, the heroes mostly solo with villians)
    • Idea of multiple timeline and multiverse theories. (A small change in the past can lead to different futures, time is very fragile. A small decision now can change the course of our future)
    • Hero not always win. See Zamasu/Black saga
    • Ultra Instinct: In the past, all SSJ transformation mostly focuses on physical strength with angriness. UI, on the other hand, focuses on mental flow state and being present (so good that you don't have to concentrate), which was probably inspired by Bruce Lee's "Be Water, my friend"

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/vietlinh12hoa
    [link] [comments]

    Can Zeno destroy other timeline universes?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Can Zeno from the original timeline destroy for example the universe in a timeline where Trunks lives? Considering that there is the version of Zeno there already

    submitted by /u/xthecomplex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment