• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - I dressed up as Android 18 for my kids Halloween party and it was a hit!

    Dragon Ball Z - I dressed up as Android 18 for my kids Halloween party and it was a hit!


    I dressed up as Android 18 for my kids Halloween party and it was a hit!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Omni Vegito vs Golden Friezuu! My artwork

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:20 PM PST

    drew my favorite fusion

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 09:06 PM PST

    Did a little drawing of the buu fight liked how it came out

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:55 AM PST

    This is one of my drawings of goku and I was wondering what people thought of it

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:04 PM PST

    [OC] Bulma drawing i made in my style, what you guys think?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:57 AM PST

    [OC] Gohan! Which do you like better?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:09 AM PST

    Do people take Dragon Ball (Super, especially) too seriously?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:50 PM PST

    Got into a heated discussion with my coworkers about this. Some of them seemed WAY too upset at Vegeta's "regression" (Goku's, too).

    But I'm just like, "Getz ain't Sasuke or Todoroki... He's Al-fucking-Bundy" from Married With Children. He's "regressed" far back enough to be a forever-lasting parody of his most popular self. You, a hard-core Game of Thrones/Sparanos style viewer may not like it, but 50 years from now, most other viewers will love Vegeta. He's more than just a character, now; he's kinda iconic. Same thing for Goku.

    Dragon Ball is clearly more Simpsons and South Park than it's been given credit for. When these guys aren't beating the shit outta each other, it's pretty goofy and loveable. You kinda need those elements if you wanna sustain and Dragon Ball intends to last forever.

    Goku being a goofy-painfully-irrational fight junky and Vegeta being a grumpy-jerkish warrior/dad obsessed with surpassing Goku are just silly character traits at this point.

    submitted by /u/ClutchBangstrip
    [link] [comments]

    I tried rescoring Vegeta wrecking Goku Black

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:43 PM PST

    SSG Vegeta by me :)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:46 AM PST

    Official Dragonball domains have been registered?!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:11 PM PST

    Something maybe in the works for the dragon ball franchise. Two new domains have been registered.

    This one is registered by Shueisha:

    dragon-ball-official.com

    This one is registered under the name of Hiroshi Saito (Suuri Keikaku Co. Ltd)

    Hiroshi Saito is a Japanese animated Movie director!

    dragonball-official.com

    There is nothing yet on these pages, but we should keep an eye on them and see what develops! It's looking like Hiroshi Saito could be directing the production of the next movie/anime?

    submitted by /u/SurrealBlockhead
    [link] [comments]

    Jacket done for me by insta @felonrycorp

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:21 PM PST

    Ranking Every Saga

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 09:03 PM PST

    I've been a fan of Dragon Ball for over 25 years now. I thought it a be fun idea to rank every single saga. Which means I will be compiling this list from Dragon Ball, Z, GT, and Super. I have seen the entire series in English and Japanese, along with Kai as well.

    Disclaimer: I will not be giving details, just a straight list. I'm curious to know what your list is too!

    1. Kid Buu Saga
    2. Frieza Saga
    3. Vegeta Saga
    4. Perfect Cell/Cell Games Saga
    5. Fusion Saga
    6. Universe Survival Saga
    7. Piccolo Jr Saga
    8. Tournament Saga (21st WMAT)
    9. Trunks/Android Saga
    10. Red Ribbon Army Saga
    11. Baby Saga
    12. Broly Saga (it's Canon, it counts)
    13. Majin Buu Saga
    14. Namek/Ginyu Force Saga
    15. Imperfect Cell Saga
    16. Babidi Saga
    17. Raditz Saga
    18. King Piccolo Saga
    19. Tien Shinhan Saga
    20. Other World Saga
    21. Fortune Teller Baba Saga
    22. Goku Black Saga
    23. Universe Six Saga
    24. Shadow Dragon Saga
    25. Beerus Saga
    26. Golden Frieza Saga
    27. Emperor Pilaf Saga
    28. World Tournament Saga(before Buu)
    29. Great Saiyaman Saga
    30. Super 17 Saga
    31. Black Star Dragon ball Saga
    32. Garlic Jr Saga
    33. Copy Vegeta Saga (utter trash)
    submitted by /u/Ordix2fresh
    [link] [comments]

    Planet Eater Moro sketch done by me. First time drawing this guy. Absolutely loved his initial design.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:49 PM PST

    Kamehameha and the "50 years"

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:37 PM PST

    Why is it said that Muten Roshi took 50 years to create and dominate the technique, and yet, everybody is able to imitate it perfectly by just seeing it being executed one time? It happened with people like Goku, Kuririn, Tenshinhan, and others.

    submitted by /u/xNash33
    [link] [comments]

    What if krillin,goku and Gohan went with vegetas plan and made him immortal?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:39 PM PST

    I was thinking this and this is my guess:wat would happen? You can say vegeta fights frieza and gets him to go in his final form and isn't a match which would lead to goku and piccolo tagging in and helping out,it will make frieza struggle a bit but still keep up smacking all three of them down which would lead vegeta to tell goku and piccolo to buy time and have krillin shoot vegeta multiple times and get zenkai boosts making vegeta stronger then he joins the fight with the three of them over powering frieza and finish him off with there strongest attack.

    submitted by /u/shinjisOP
    [link] [comments]

    Sabuutage (Beastie Boys)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:09 AM PST

    Hey y’all, I’m trying to find a list of all the alternate manga timeline/storylines for DB.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:14 PM PST

    Some I know are fan fiction but they're dope. I know more exist but holy shit are they hard to rack down. I've read the yamcha isekai✔️, the version where future Gohan is still alive, and a couple others. Any suggestions? Tips? Lists? Links? Etc.? Greatly appreciated!

    teamVegeta

    submitted by /u/redtitred
    [link] [comments]

    I love Dragon Ball

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:07 AM PST

    It's probably pretty obvious from the fact that I'm part of this subreddit, but I love Dragon Ball

    I didn't have a great week to say the least, and recently I haven't had much time to do anything but work. Despite not having thought about db for while, I opened up my phone and decided to watch all the jp openings and endings in the dragon ball franchise in order, and man I have to say it was a ride. I never realised how truly emotionally connected I am to the series and how much it means to me. I felt at ease for the first time in a while. When all is wrong, I can come home and enter another world. I just want to take this moment to thank Toriyama for the source of joy and escapism on the worst of days that he has provided me with.

    Call me a fanboy, but I don't care what direction the story heads in, I'll always continue to follow and appreciate Dragon Ball, no matter how old I get.

    submitted by /u/Western_Comfortable6
    [link] [comments]

    Official DB franchise material where Goku meets/acknowledges Bardock?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:46 PM PST

    Previously, I thought no official interaction existed. However, I was playing XV2 the other night with Goku and Bardock in my party, and I was surprised to hear them interact and acknowledge each other as father and son. It almost felt weird - for such a moment with huge potential to just be several lines in passing during battle dialogue, but it happened.

    I'm wondering if there are any other similar cases in DB lore/material? Official only (but not canon, of course; so no fan or similar comics, as I know that's been done).

    submitted by /u/ThucydidesJones
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment