• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - My interpretation of Goku.

    Dragon Ball Z - My interpretation of Goku.


    My interpretation of Goku.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:24 PM PST

    (OC) Trunks vs. Frieza

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:44 PM PST

    Chi Chi, art by @enonami

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:33 PM PST

    Goku fan art by @cat.destroyer

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:46 PM PST

    I got this poster at comic con and sadly it’s a Japanese size and it’s hard to find a frame. So I made a border, the top and bottom are my original cards from the 90s and the sides are current run.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:08 PM PST

    Broly Fanart i created, hope u like it

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:25 AM PST

    5th session done!! (Ignore my wife’s clothes on the floor) Thank you @mrpinksxx

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:49 PM PST

    I made a cover of my favorite (and in my opinion, underrated) DBZ American opening. Enjoy!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:56 PM PST

    I'm working on some King of the Ball Z stickers. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:36 PM PST

    I sketched Android 18 from memory

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:27 PM PST

    Hey guys here’s a short DB animation I made of Vegeta turning Super Saiyan, hope you like it!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:53 AM PST

    Fused Zamasu Fanart

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:00 PM PST

    I just went in my upstairs attic and came across some old games! I so happens to find my Ps2 and DBZ games! They’re still looking great as ever after all those years of not playing :)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:18 AM PST

    still enjoy watching the old goku

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:07 PM PST

    who still enjoys the old dragon ball when goku is still a kid

    submitted by /u/DaShogun21
    [link] [comments]

    Wow I spent a lot of time playing Kakarot last year. It didn’t feel like I spent that many hours on it!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:38 PM PST

    Dragonball Kai is awesome!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:57 PM PST

    I started watching Dragonball Kai because I wanted to give the entire story of Z a try without the drag of too many filler episodes. My lord, it's even better than I remember. DBZ was airing on TV when I was about 7 to 13 years old and while I remember a lot of the most memorable moments (Z Fighters versus the Saiyans, Goku spending a dozen or so episodes to make a spirit bomb, Goku spending a dozen or so episodes to transform into a Super Saiyan) following the story in chronological order is an entirely different experience. The build-up and the natural progression of the Saiyan- and Frieza arc is so well done! I was actually shaken after the fight with Vegeta when they spend a good several minutes on the scene where they retrieve the bodies of Tien, Yamcha, and the rest. The song playing at that moment and the focus on how Bulma, among others, deals with it is far more immersive than I recall the Dragonball series being. It actually makes me a bit sad, when I consider the degree to which death became irrelevant later in the show. I have to wait and see since I'm just now entering the Frieza arc, but I genuinely hope that the narrative stakes aren't blown later on.

    submitted by /u/True-Inside-9255
    [link] [comments]

    This place has been pretty amazing this last couple of days!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:44 PM PST

    So many artists sharing their work, and everyone has been really supportive of them! I´ve seen some amazing critiques that don´t fall into the douchey realm, and that are honestly really helpful.

    The moderators have also done a great job in keeping this community nice and clear of those kind of people. And also have been really informative whenever I had a doubt about what I can post here.

    I´m not sure where I´m going with this...but I felt I needed to talk about it. Dagon Ball really brings amazing things out of people.

    submitted by /u/UrbanBagel
    [link] [comments]

    Side characters are all underutilized

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:29 PM PST

    So maybe I'm getting ahead of myself but I've been reading through the manga and I'm at the 3rd Budokai. I've felt this previously and it just struck me again, seeing them all in the crowd, how wasted the side characters are. Bulma was a gadget user, Oolong shapeshifts, Yamaha is a wild martial artist...there just seem to be so many possible storylines that have never been attempted because every fight had to last 3 or 4 chapters. I don't know, I guess I'm just ranting. Maybe they get fleshed out later on, I don't know. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/thisismynewnewacct
    [link] [comments]

    How much do you think actual skill matters in this setting?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:16 PM PST

    I have always wondered, because by the time you get to android saga, the villains stop having any actual combat training and are just... powerful... because we are TOLD they're 'powerful'. We're not told anything about training... the androids simply wake up being able to kick Vegeta's butt. Same with Cell, Majin Buu, Beerus, and just about every DBZ film villain.

    This is a stark change from when opponents like Master Roshi, Taopaipai, Tienshinhan, and Piccolo were very proud of their training. Even in the Saiyan Saga, despite Nappa being more experienced and logically a much better fighter than Vegeta, he is still presented as much weaker because... Hitler was right about right about eugenics??? At the same time, Gohan who is a CHILD, is treated as a much more competent fighter than the rest of the cast, who are all professionals. Tien and Killin in particular have NEVER stopped training. Tien in particular doesn't even have a life.

    So does hard work and talent still mean ANYTHING in a setting where discussions are dominated by energy levels and not anything resembling actual discipline or skill? When did a story about training and overcoming odds become a parable about accepting that you will never be as good as someone because they were born with a better power level and you're just a guy who dedicated a his life to mastering every Earth fighting style out there?

    submitted by /u/KingKosmos
    [link] [comments]

    Vegito Fan Art (credit goes to my brother)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:21 AM PST

    [WaPo] A love for ‘Dragon Ball Z’ has infiltrated NFL locker rooms

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:16 PM PST

    Dragonball has kept me inspired as I work on my goal of making my own comic, so I drew Goku (OC)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:12 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment