• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Vegeta SSJ4 drawing by me

    Dragon Ball Z - Vegeta SSJ4 drawing by me


    Vegeta SSJ4 drawing by me

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    My favorite thing from DBZ is how they never forget about Piccolo and keep him involved and equally as strong or slightly less strong.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    -Fighting alongside Goku against raditz,

    • He blasted the moon to stop Great Ape Gohan

    -Absorbing Neil and keeping up with Second form Frieza

    -He held it down against Android 17

    -Giving imperfect cell a worthy fight

    -PICCOLO KILLING BABIDI

    -Trained Goten and Trunks in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber

    It always gives me goosebumps watching piccolo fight or take part in important events. Of course he isn't anywhere near the strongest, but he is always viable. If isn't physical, it's his strategy and genius mind. What do you all think of Piccolo always being viable?

    submitted by /u/daffle7
    [link] [comments]

    Majin Vegeta Pixel Art By Me (I Didn't Have Time To Shade)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    Vegeta in the heeters ship drawn by @amartbee (twitter)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    MVP-17 drawn by my sister (OC)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    [OC]Haven't quite got the hang of landing this thing yet... Vegeta and Nappa made it look easy

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    I had this bout of inspiration and had to do it. I present: Kaioshin-Chan. Done badly in MSPaint. Traced over an existing Shin-Chan artwork I found on Google Images I believe.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    New Dragon Ball FighterZ Artwork I made today

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:14 PM PDT

    Ala-jinn form by shadowscarknite

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Gonna start watching again, but Ive got a question

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    So I used to watch DBZ as a kid, but haven't watched it in maybe a decade. Saw some clips on YouTube and got a case of the feels lol. I never watched Dragonball, so I'm gonna start there (subbed) then move on to either DBZ or kai. Which should I watch? I'm planning on watching subbed for that too, I'm just not a dubbed anime person. I think I understand the differences in the dubbed version (kai dialogue is more accurate to manga, redone voice acting, some filler content has been removed, touched up animation, etc.) But is the subbed kai dialogue much different?

    submitted by /u/jeadlek
    [link] [comments]

    [oc] Vegeta being forced to play with his daughter Bulla/Bra

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Kefla Flexing (@FLYTRAPXX)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    TIL that the distinct head shape possessed by Cell and the Cell Juniors is a Namekian genetic trait that they inherited from Piccolo's cells

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    Opinion on the Heeters and Granolah

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    What is your opinion on the Heeters and Granolah so far? Who is your favorite member of the Heeters and do you like Granolah's wish?

    submitted by /u/GokuandSupermanbffs
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who prefers Vegeta (Scouter) than the post Frieza saga one?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    I still like his theme , character development and some quotes and moments but he seems like a different personality until his fight with frieza . He is not that arrogant , he chooses strategy and reason above everything else , like IMPERFECT Cell ,another amazing villain . Later he still remains a good character until today but a bit of a drama queen (I will surpass you Kakarot all day) .

    submitted by /u/Kluger1999
    [link] [comments]

    Does someone talks about the fact that the Saiyans got resurrected?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    I have been thinking about this a lot, and decided to post it somewhere. It's been a long time since I have watched the Freeza saga so please correct me if I am wrong.

    In the Frieza Saga, they used the Dragon Balls to ask to revive everyone who got killed by Frieza, and after that they used the Dragon Balls from Namek to take everyone in Namek, Goku and Frieza, to Earth.

    So because of that first wish aren't the Saiyans supposed to be alive or at least with their bodies floating in space?

    submitted by /u/wJava
    [link] [comments]

    What was broly's origin before the 2018 movie?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Just wondering what his origin was before they brought him into canon.

    submitted by /u/Josh_homer12
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Tapion sketch I did a while back, one of my fav characters

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    Making a Manga on how Dbz should of went. Its called Dragon ball Ultra

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    If trunks was in Top

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    He would of been more useful then krillin, but we won't bet able to use his sword, but his super sayin rage would be useful, it will be really cool to see trunks and Gohan work togther sop in the Top, trunks would try to use something risky he will use galick gun to blast Agnilasa out the ring, he try helping gohan with valiantly, then he will fight someone strong and sacrifice his self to get him out the ring but trunks his self will lose.

    submitted by /u/Gamercatsayin
    [link] [comments]

    Just rewatched the first Broly movie

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    And wow did I forget how much I loved it. The Broly transformation has to be on the of the most badass moments in all of the series for me. His scream and tearing of his body and changing reality gave me shivers. You guys should rewatch it!!!

    submitted by /u/Captain_Slave
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment