• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Piece I did of Gogeta, hope you like it :)

    Dragon Ball Z - Piece I did of Gogeta, hope you like it :)


    Piece I did of Gogeta, hope you like it :)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    Naotoshi Shida's keyframe of Gohan was corrected by Yamamuro, so i thought i'd line/colour Shida's version to see the difference in style.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    The progress I made in 4 months drawing. Tips are highly appreciated��

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    I drew a scenery with Vegeta and Bulma in my own style.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    [OC] Ultra Instinct Goku (Digital)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    Kami's Lookout PS1

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    Finally got my Porunga tatt finished. Figured Y'all appreciate it.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    (OC) A Destructive Galick Gun

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    My Goku Black (Rosé) done on Thursday! Check out the phenomenal Colin_tattoos on Instagram for more insane work!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    Custom SSJ3 Rosé By Me

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    Chi Chi's Parenting with Gohan

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    I'm making this post, because today I learned there are a significant amount of people in this Fanbase, not just specifically this subreddit, who blame Chi Chi for Gohan not wanting to be a fighter. While I will admit Chi Chi's parenting involved heavily influencing him into wanting to be a scholar instead of a fighter, there are genuinely people calling her a bad mother, which I simply don't understand. Chi Chi just wanted the best for her son and to keep him safe, this is something all mothers should want.

    I saw one person stating that she's a bad mother because she tried her best to prevent him from becoming too much like Goku. And my question is, why is that a bad thing? I don't blame her for not wanting to end up like Goku, especially because Goku is the type of guy to run headfirst into something dangerous because he heard there were strong opponents to fight. I'm sorry that I have to say this, as much as I love Goku, he would've been a horrible role model. Chi Chi is part of the reason Gohan has such a good heart.

    And I believe this is the stupidest reason of them all, I've seen people actually be upset with her because of her overprotectiveness. Do I have to remind everyone, she lost her husband? And that her son was taken away by a former enemy of her husband when he was barely a toddler? She was then later forced to watch both of them fight Cell, which made her witness Goku's second death, as well as Gohan suffering an ass beating. And then when her husband temporarily comes back, she suffers going through believing that her eldest son might be dead, she witnesses her husband being forced to go back, and her youngest son now being trained as the Earth's final hope against Buu, who was almost unbeatable. And only after Buu was defeated, that she finally gets to reunite with her entire family.

    She's not even my favorite character, but I don't understand the hate. Maybe I've turned this into an appreciation post, but whatever.

    submitted by /u/IshtiakSami
    [link] [comments]

    Gotenks and Kamikaze ghost in hyperbolic time chamber - Handmade- Art'beads

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Found this really old drawing I made. Sorry it’s so bad ��

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    SSJ2 Gohan art by me

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    DBZ sugar cookies

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    My question about Bulma

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    I dont understand how bulma fell in love with vegeta. I get that they have the same personality, but he literally killed millions of innocent people. I can understand liking him for his unwavering pride but he still killed many innocent people, but she was the first to forgive him(besides goku). Did her inner hoe take over or what.

    submitted by /u/Swimming-Ice4440
    [link] [comments]

    I’m probably dating myself here, but just had a random memory at 6am

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:09 AM PDT

    Who else remembers back in the late 90s early 00s waiting for Toonami to air new episodes after the Freeza saga? I think they repeated Freeza twice before they actually showed Garlic Jr. i think once they might have shown the whole series over. I remember being in middle school and getting impatient. This was back in the days where it would probably take you an hour to download a Japanese episode. I was in middle school and towards the end of high school when Toonami was airing new episodes. Remember how exciting it was when they announced they were coming?

    submitted by /u/leejtam
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment