• Breaking News

    Monday, August 23, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Android 18 by clayscence

    Dragon Ball Z - Android 18 by clayscence


    Android 18 by clayscence

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    [OC] Majin Kefla

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Was asked to share a clear view of my shelf. Thoughts?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    Finally got a place to put everything!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    Gohan's Future Faded (made by me! =D)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    [OC] Granolah, Any thoughts on the current arc?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    New tattoo today, hope y’all like

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    Re watching for the first time since it was on Toonami. The fight between Piccolo and Android 17 is by leaps and bounds the best fight in the series up until that point.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    I remember watching the show from when Gohan and Krillen are on Namek trying to stop Frieza from getting the Dragonballs all the way to the end. I didn't even remember the Piccolo 17 fight to be honest. But man that was the best fight of the whole series to that point. From when Piccolo is all like "you, me, that island over there" to when cell shows up that whole fight rips. 10/10

    submitted by /u/ArmorGyarados
    [link] [comments]

    Yo Guys. I drew the futurama squad like that with like 12 or 13 Years which is a felt lifetime ago. Aside from the body proportions how you like it?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    Fanart made by me with paint 3D

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    Logically it means. By twitter artist ShinZ88783860

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    My attempt at Ultra Ego

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    My Dragon Ball painting I did 3 years ago. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    I really enjoyed drawing one of our favorite abandoned characters! Hope you like it.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    My favorite panel from DB is now on my skin

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    AU where Gohan and Cell fight alongside in the TOP. By me

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    A question about dbs

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    I am already caught up to the mangas and just started the dbs anime as I got some time even though I read it but I have a question when goku goes super saiyan and super saiyan 2 there is no aura around him only in ssj3 there is ,is it because he can contain the power in his body ?

    submitted by /u/OfficialTBOB10
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone watched Dragon Ball in languages other than English or Japanese?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    When I watched the Buu Saga on Toonami, the series went on hiatus towards the end of the arc. At the time I used my dial up internet to try and download a few future episodes (It was painful waiting for them to download).

    I eventually managed to see a couple Japanese episodes, but I unknowingly downloaded two episodes that were dubbed in French. I still watched them even though I had no idea what they were saying, but a funny thing I noticed is that the characters kept calling Majin Buu "booboo".

    That just made me laugh every time they say it. Do any other foreign dubs have something like this?

    submitted by /u/AllMightyLantern
    [link] [comments]

    My Three Predictions to The Movie

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    1. The ending having Goku donning the clothes he wore during Z's epilogue. And perhaps revealing how he spent the "5 years" prior to that. Feels like Toriyama forgot about that detail mentioned in the aforementioned epilogue.
    2. An idea to why Pilaf, Shu, and Mai were absent during the 28th World Martial Arts Tournament. Specifically as spectators.
    3. A small subplot involving the Great Saiyaman. "Super hero" is in the title. And we all know how into the role Gohan gets into.
    submitted by /u/matteso585
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment