• Breaking News

    Friday, August 20, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - I found Trunk's DBS sweater

    Dragon Ball Z - I found Trunk's DBS sweater


    I found Trunk's DBS sweater

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    My childhood crush is now finally complete.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    Got my Dragon Ball vinyl records in the mail today!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    I drew SSJ2 Goku with some new markers i got. Wished they used this form more often

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    My little sister painted this amazing Majin Vegeta for me!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    Vegeta New Form fanart by me

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    Dragon ball turn based RPG game

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Hello guys,

    I am considering creating a dragon ball turn based RPG mobile/browser game, been looking so far and away for something i would love to play, but seems like there is no real cool turn based rpg games out there.

    Would like to sense check if you guys would be keen to it :)

    submitted by /u/falconetpt
    [link] [comments]

    Father and Son (Sourced by @kakarotzu23 on Instagram)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    My girlfriend drew this for me!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    [OC] Realistic DBZ Charcters Part 4: Bulma

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    Finished digital drawing of Bulma hanging out with her new pal! (Fanart by me)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    A Question About Zamasu

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    I was wondering this earlier, since goku black is a full saiyan and not a Kai would he stay as zamasu forever or just the normal 1 hour rule?

    submitted by /u/isjeffthe4
    [link] [comments]

    I know Scouters are redundant now but it was one of the coolest gadget in the series...

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    Wish they could make a return and made more durable. Maybe not to measure Power Levels but something else. Anyone looks extra baddass when they slap a Scouter on. Even Yamcha would look extra Alpha.

    submitted by /u/burningbun
    [link] [comments]

    Super Saiyan Goku with blue aura. Done in Concepts. OC

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    Starting Dragon Ball

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    I really want to get into DB and i was wondering if i really have to finish the first season (1986)? I watched up to episode 30 and it was quite boring.

    submitted by /u/BEKIIII
    [link] [comments]

    I think DBZ pacing is better than Super pacing.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    So, as everyone knows, DBZ is very slow moving and I know a lot of people, even DBZ fans, do not like how slow it moves. I've recently have watched through Super for the first time and I realized something. I actually really enjoy the pacing of DBZ. I love how slow it goes through the stories and how long it draws out the battles. In my head, it always helped show just how strong Frieza, Cell, and Buu all were, and how much stronger Goku and everyone got throughout. Now, this being said there's plenty of things about DBZ I didn't like. For instance the filler in-between the major arcs like when Krillin, Gohan, and Bulma were traveling to namek or Gohans high-school section. But as for the major arcs and fights, I really enjoy how much time they take. So, I just want to know if there are others who agree with me or if I'm kinda the odd man out here.

    Should also point out that I watched DBZ MUCH later in life, so I was able to binge them on my initial watch and never had to do the episode per week thing.

    submitted by /u/Fun_Entertainment962
    [link] [comments]

    Why is King Kai keeping his job after he died, but the 3 Supreme Kai’s who died are just gone?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    So since every Supreme Kai but Shin died because of Buu (another weird inconsistency and plot hole itself, come TOP considering the other universes only have one Supreme Kai and maybe one in training, yet we had 4 and a Daio Kaioshin) and they are actually gone, with us just left with Shin, why the fuck is King Kai still around 🤣? When he died shouldn't he have been replaced if even Supreme Kai's were gone when they died? Kind of makes no sense King Kai just gets to hang around with a Halo. They even make it sound like Beerus would be truly gone if he or Supreme Kai died, and even Whis would go dormant. Even Zamasu could be killed and needed to wish for immortality. Dragonball is so dumb but I still love it.

    It's almost like the old Otherworld from Dragonball Z with Yemma and King Kai is like totally different from the new cosmos with completely different rules. Yemma is the literal god of heaven and hell and doesn't even know who Zeno is.

    Edit: So the man question is why does King Kai get to keep his body AND, more importantly, his job after he died, but all of the Supreme Kai's who died are gone? Did they come back with their Halo and Buu double-killed them permanently? Or is it just fan service because King Kai is a classic character Toriyama doesn't want to get rid of and just loves teasing him about being dead still?

    submitted by /u/Supadupastein
    [link] [comments]

    Will Three Voice Actors Return in Super: Super Hero?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    Specifically Eric Vale, Robert McCollum, and Elise Baughman. Considering that those three provided the voices of Trunks, Goten, and Pan in Z's epilogue (especially the Kai Dub). And that Pan is said to be a kindergartener at the time of the upcoming movie.

    submitted by /u/matteso585
    [link] [comments]

    Is DBZ objectively better in 4:3 or 16:9?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    I'm looking at getting the Blu-Ray release, but I'm torn between the 4:3 or 16:9 release. What's your opinions, pros/cons of each release?

    submitted by /u/BingoBongo4000
    [link] [comments]

    Will the holy family line slowly stop becoming saiyans

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    As the family line goes down surely the percentage of how much saiyan you are will go down in till it's minuscule?

    submitted by /u/sryxw69420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment