• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 19, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - PRINCE OF THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR RACE!! SSJBE VEGETA fan art by me!

    Dragon Ball Z - PRINCE OF THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR RACE!! SSJBE VEGETA fan art by me!


    PRINCE OF THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR RACE!! SSJBE VEGETA fan art by me!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    The Hapoy Go Lucky Vegeta and the Prideful Goku (by me)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    My Bunny Bulma Cosplay! Really happy with how this photo turned out

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    Bulma (pilot suit) made by me

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    My live action Dadoria! I wanna make a Live action Bardock short film

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    SSJ2 Bra Vs. Phipsil from fanartist Asura!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    Beautiful irony of the Cell Saga

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Cell ends up falling victim to the same Saiyan weaknesses he successfully exploits earlier.

    Much like Super Vegeta, he could have won immediately, but he draws things out to prove how superior he is and it ultimately costs him victory.

    submitted by /u/STRcooler
    [link] [comments]

    Gohan and Videl, by me

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    My drawing of Gogeta.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    the hot topic in my aria

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    I still hope that Goten and Trunks get involved in Super

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    These characters are hit or miss for most people, but they hold the highest degree of potential for Saiyans thus far (maybe Pan too, but we'll see how she pans out...)

    The problem with Goten and Trunks is that they have such a high level of power at a young age, but are completely unskilled and receive no guidance whatsoever.

    After Kid Buu's defeat, Goten and Trunks showed zero interest in fighting even though they loved doing so during the Majin Buu arc.

    I'd love to see these characters explored and the fighting styles they could develop. Maybe even gain a reputation the way Gohan used to have, outside of just being Goku or Vegeta's son.

    submitted by /u/TheBeastSteve
    [link] [comments]

    Has Dragon Ball Super affected the way you view the original story?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    From the discourse I see online, it seems like the general feeling is that Dragon ball has always been the same as it is now.

    I disagree, but I'm wondering how you guys feel.

    submitted by /u/Ejtvrs
    [link] [comments]

    SSJB Goku OC (no reference used)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    Dragon Ball Z AMV - Perspectives [Goku and Vegeta Tribute]

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    From best to worst, how would you rank the four sagas of DBZ?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    For me personally, it goes Saiyan Saga, Androids Saga, Namek Saga, then Buu Saga


    [link] [comments]

    Imperfect Cell still among us?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    I was thinking that after Gohan defeats cell what if he did still have a fraction of a regeneration cell left and is now in his imperfect form hibernating waiting for his strength to recover? I mention this because he shares characteristics with my man's the Creeper

    submitted by /u/Sudden-Garden-8624
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] These two were always my favorites :)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    Just finished dragonball z all the way through for the first time. Loved it but omg Goku is a horrible person to his family.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment