• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 18, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - [VIZ] Dragon Ball Super Chapter 75

    Dragon Ball Z - [VIZ] Dragon Ball Super Chapter 75


    [VIZ] Dragon Ball Super Chapter 75

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    I showed off my cute buu yesterday and everyone really liked him so let me introduce you to my cute lil shenron baby

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    Uhm guys, I drew one of the most cursed fusions ever Goku + Hitto. sorry

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    [OC] Vegemander, Piccosaur & Goquirtle

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    The Muten Roshi, by me.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    OC I drew Vegeta today. Original version in the comments.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    I drew FNF Kid Goku pls look

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Gohan Super Saiyajin 2 fanart I made. Reference pic in the comments

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Theoretically, UI would kill you instantly.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    UI Goku (when he first appeared) is believed to have traveled at the speed of light. If this was true then theoretically his atoms would have dissolved or he would've gone fast enough to travel back in time. Goku could have survived not being disintegrated because of his overwhelming strength, but what if he didn't go back in time because the Null Realm is spaceless and timeless. What if this idea becomes a reality and Goku somehow travels back in time. The manga contradicts this and it's very undragon-ball like but Whis uses MUI and he's able to reverse time for a few minutes. What if that's because he travels everything in his area faster than the speed of light and can reverse time? That means Goku should be able to manipulate time as well. Let's see if this soon becomes a fact or stays an Idea.

    submitted by /u/Horror-Persimmon5844
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else miss this game?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    The OG opening pairs really nicely with American Football (the band, not the sport)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what song I’m humming? I’m pretty sure it’s from dragon ball but I can’t remember what song it is.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    full force kamehameha

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    Ssg Goku fanart (made by me)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    Where do you think Granolah will end up?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    I may be in a minority on this, online, but Granolah has become a fascinating character in the context of Dragon Ball. I was, legit, rooting for him to come to his senses but he seems to have gone off the deep end. He has many ingredients for a cool MC, but he's really starting to transform into an antagonist.

    Where do you think he'll end up after it's all said and done?

    submitted by /u/KlutchBangstrip
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonball Lightyears Sneak Preview (Title Logo)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    Dragonball Lightyears Sneak Preview (Title Logo)

    https://preview.redd.it/4zvjr2xru8i71.png?width=1240&format=png&auto=webp&s=b6aad03209ff98a947037cb9c34b77fec5327b39

    I recently announced that I'm in the process of creating a fan-fiction wherein I will write my own reinterpretation of Dragonball's story post-Cell, beginning with the Buu saga. As I said in my original post, I do have ideas for future arcs going into Super as well but am currently only planning to do the Buu saga. Whether or not I go beyond that will depend on how my rewrite is received. Before the first chapter is posted, which won't be for sometime yet, I wanted to show you all my design for the title and welcome any/all feedback. If all goes well, this will be the title used for the foreseeable future.

    I didn't want to reinvent the wheel on the original logo since it's so iconic, but do hope it is interesting and unique enough to stand out from other fan-fictions and fan-art. The subtitle "Lightyears" was made with fontmeme while most of the coloring was done with the editing tools on LunaPic. I'm no professional digital artist by any means, but I did my best with what little skill I have. The ki blast was taken from a screenshot of Vegeta's Galick Gun during his beam struggle with Goku in the anime's saiyan saga, recolored to the franchise's more traditional blue hue for energy attacks.

    I wanted to do something different with the Shenron logo and liked his golden version from Wrath of the Dragon since it fit in with the title's yellow color. Lastly, every chapter will have this disclaimer for legal purposes and my personal artistic integrity: The following is a non-profit fan-fiction. Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT, and Dragonball Super are all owned by Funimation, Toei Animation, Shueisha, and Akira Toriyama. All dialogue and artwork taken from the manga originally published in Shonen Jump magazine, as well as any dialogue and artwork taken from the anime or fan arts, are credited to their original creators. Please support their work and the officially released materials.

    submitted by /u/harriskeith29
    [link] [comments]

    Blind Dragon Ball Sequels Review: Part 17 - Manga Revival Of F Saga (DBS)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    I'm watching/reading the dragon ball sequels for the first time, then making a review of each major story arc, credit goes to /u/Crpal for the way this was formatted, Here's a link to an overview of what these reviews include, + a link to all parts.

    Also, from now on, I'm just going to be linking part 0, which will have a link to all the parts, + a link to the first few parts and the most recent ones.

    Part 0 - Overview

    Part 1 - Black Star Dragon Ball Saga (DBGT)

    Part 2 - Baby Saga (DBGT)

    Part 15 - Broly Saga (DBS)

    Part 16 - Manga Beerus Saga (DBS)

    Sorbet's motivation - IMO Frieza's army completely failing and us actually being shown that is much more compelling than "oh not a fucking god of destruction destroyed my ship we've gone soft lets bring back a dictator"

    FRIEZA BEING AWESOME - I was so shocked when we got to see Frieza's thoughts while he was in the regeneration machine and I LOVED every bit of it. In the Anime his revival was alright I guess (for frieza standards), and in the movie I thought that Tagoma was wasted and the song that played in the background wasn't really fitting. BUT IN THE MANGA - We actually get to see Frieza's anger at Goku and how it's always on his mind instead of Frieza reminding us every 5 seconds that he hates goku and always thinks about killing him in every animated dbs arc.

    SSG VEGETA - YAY! I was hoping to see SSG Vegeta throughout the entire DBS anime, and at some point I just gave up hope, so when Vegeta went SSG in the broly movie I loved it, but I was also confused.

    Whis not spoiling the ending - In the anime when I heard about the do-over thing, I was like "oh" and then I pretty much instantly knew what the plot outline was for this arc.

    Lots of cuts - They cut most of vegeta and goku's training with Whis, Jaco's debut (If I read this without reading jaco's or watching the anime first I'd be confused as to who he was), Krillin being scared, And a whole other bunch of interesting stuff that they cut. I get that it's just like an ad for the most part but if I'm reviewing it with the same standards I applied to the anime, this is kinda trash and it'd be much better off if it left some of these things in

    I KNOW that this is controversial BUT hear me out... - In the anime one of my favorite moments was Gohan giving all that he had to try and defeat Frieza even though he knew he was going to lose, say all you want about "Lmao dbs gohan disappointment he weak", but to me it was a great moment to show that even though Gohan doesn't have the strength that he used to have, he's still the same PERSON that never gives up.

    Yeah so when Frieza said he could wipe out the entire frieza force easily I wasn't too happy about that

    QUICK NOTE: Even though I didn't really love this arc, and I didn't love a lot of the other db sequels, I was never really screaming at my screen because of how bad something was, and I try to enjoy all of these arcs for what they are and for how much effort was put into them. I don't really like toyotaro's dbs manga all that much, but I do understand all the restrictions placed on Toyotaro, and I don't think that he's a bad mangaka in any way.

    Ranking The Arcs:

    Future Trunks Saga>Universal Survival Saga>Broly Saga>Universe 6 Saga>Jaco The Galactic Patrolman>BoG/Beerus Saga>Baby Saga>A Hero's Legacy>RoF/Golden Frieza Saga>Manga Beerus Saga>Shadow Dragon Saga>Manga Revival Of F Saga>Copy Vegeta Saga>Super 17 Saga>Black Star Dragon Ball Saga>

    submitted by /u/jakepaul248932849
    [link] [comments]

    Did Universal Survival Saga Retcon Goku Absorbing Super Saiyan God Powers into Base Form? (Generic Bad Grammar Alert)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    I have watched the entire Anime those days, and so, apprently the Anime retcon something 3 Sagas later this fact being mentioned, the fact that Goku absorbed the Super Saiyan God power into base form, howewer there is something weird, Gohan when he trained with Piccolo, Piccolo mentioned that the only objective of it was bring back Gohan's true power from Majin Buu Saga, and so, they did, you might think "okay? 💪🏻😎", the problem appears when Gohan fight against Goku, Goku as Super Saiyan 2 and Gohan using the so called Mystic Form, and both them are pretty much on the same level, so, except the moments that Goku punches him more, but that doesn't count, Gohan and Goku are pretty much clearly on the same level, that means an Super Saiyan God Goku from Beerus Saga isn't more powerul even then Super Buutenks? that's kinda weird, also if you mention about the "supressing" capacity, Goku is clearly using his total power as a Super Saiyan 2 (also later the Beerus Saga, they are capable of sense his energy while he's not using Godly Forms by what i remember).

    There is an explanation that i missed? a plot hole or a retcon? idk, tell me.

    submitted by /u/DragonballComics
    [link] [comments]

    So how much does kakarots quality drop off in the buu saga?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    So im debating with myself whether or not to buy kakarot whenever the difficulty update comes out. From research that i have done, i hear that cutscene quality drops off after the frieza saga, with the buu saga taking the biggist hit. Whats your opinion? Do you think the cell and buu sagas were adapted well in kakarot? Do you think the game is worth buying after the difficulty update?

    submitted by /u/ThePurestBoi
    [link] [comments]

    (OC) Here’s a Ssj Sage Mode Goku I did!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    my goku drawing

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Hey guys, thoughts on Doctor Slump?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Has anyone watched/read it lol? Curious peoples thoughts, Im expecting more similar to Ball than Z ofc but deffinetly wondering if its a worthwhile stand alone experience

    submitted by /u/lockedoutofmymainrdt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment