• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - I drew this Gotenks today for my 22nd birthday

    Dragon Ball Z - I drew this Gotenks today for my 22nd birthday


    I drew this Gotenks today for my 22nd birthday

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:32 PM PST

    Gogeta from DB gt, fanart by me

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Thanks to my crap genetics I can be krillin or tien, but this C2E2 im going as master.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:19 PM PST

    My Sculpt Of Battle Damaged Goku Powering Up In SSJ Blue, What Do You Think?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:27 PM PST

    Krillin is the true hero and best character of DBZ.... fight me.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:50 PM PST

    • Krillin was the only human still left to help against the saiyan invaders and he was also responsible for helping against the Vegeta fight.

    • Krillin, a human, FOUGHT Frieza in both his second and final form and had it not been for his death Goku would not have gone SSJ and everyone would have been screwed.

    • Krillin found Geros lab

    • Krillin killed present Cell and destroyed Geros lab

    • Krillin spared 18 which, in turn, led to Gohan turning SSJ2 which then led to him defeating Cell and having enough power to set the Majin Buu event in motion which led to our fighters being at their prime for the arrival of Beerus.

    • Krillin having spared 18 also set in motion the chain of events which spared 17 who then went on to become an MVP in the tournament of power by not only eliminating a HUGE amount of fighters but also helping against Jiren AND making the right wish which spare all universes.

    KRILLIN IS THE GREATEST CHARACTER IN DBZ AND THE GREATEST FIGHTER.

    Give that Bald bastard Ultra Instinct and the whole series comes to an end cause he will clean up shop.

    submitted by /u/Bossmantho
    [link] [comments]

    Another Groomsmen Force

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:23 PM PST

    I drew the Father-Son Kamehameha, but from a different angle.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:37 PM PST

    Here's my pretty average drawing of Gohan

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:12 AM PST

    It maybe a little weird, but I have a huge sock collection, and there was no way that I was letting these stay in the store!!! Don’t judge me!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:07 PM PST

    Some recently created Fan art. Enjoy~

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Majin Vegeta made by Me!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:57 PM PST

    Gohan tat I got done today. Working on a full sleeve.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:15 PM PST

    Is kakarot a good game or just fan service?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:28 PM PST

    I love dragon ball but i have gotten kinda sick of the dragon ball games except for fighterz they all feel the same is this one any different

    submitted by /u/Alejandro284
    [link] [comments]

    Class sketch

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:51 AM PST

    Goku's spirit bomb is a smol bean

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:23 PM PST

    I recently rewatched all of dragon ball z, and during the Saiyan arc Goku tried to use the spirit bomb on Vegeta. I've been spoiled by the numerous giant spirit bombs that Goku has summoned, I forgot that the spirit bomb is normally a small energy ball.

    submitted by /u/DizzyMint2
    [link] [comments]

    Just curious, how many of you have watched/read the original Dragon Ball series?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:46 AM PST

    Just crossed my mind that I don't see many people talking about it, and I think I can say that is easily the best dragon Ball part, and it isn't even close (for the manga, is from volume 1 to 17)

    submitted by /u/FilyAssassin
    [link] [comments]

    Goku’s Pants

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:38 PM PST

    Does anyone know of any pants that are similar to Goku's?

    submitted by /u/_xXGoku-blackXx_
    [link] [comments]

    DBS fan art with wierd character

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:42 PM PST

    A few what ifs on the tournament of power.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:42 PM PST

    So, basically, what if the teams were 15 rather than 10. Who would be on U7s new extended roster.

    R1: Buu falls asleep as he does

    R2: Buu stays awake for the tournament

    R3: Who's discovers Vampa early

    R4: Dead fighters are excluded

    Also how who the team fair, what would be the new order of elimination? Lemme know what you all think

    submitted by /u/Ron-Forrest-Ron
    [link] [comments]

    Japanese Manga Dust Jacket (Cover and Spine)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Hey! This might be an odd request and sorry if this shouldn't be here. A long time ago I bought in a garage sale a first edition of the Japanese DBZ manga Vol 34 (Gohan Unleashed). It is my most treasured possession as it is the one were Gohan turns SS2. The thing is that it doesn't come with the dust jacket most original mangas have. It's all white. I was wondering if someone knows where I can find online so I can print it. I want this so it looks pretty with my collection and to enhance something I really love (I don't even know if it's possible to find those)

    Anyway, thank you for your attention!

    submitted by /u/DavidThiessen
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think Vegeta will learn instant transmission?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:58 PM PST

    With Goku already on Earth and ready to fight Moro, Vegeta is still training on yardrat to master a new technique, once he learns this technique he wont have time to return using the GP spaceship, so the only way the prince can make it in time is with Instant Transmission. Do you think he learned/will learn it too or do you think the yardrats will teleport him to Earth?

    I know he said to skip IT but it was stated by Pybara that IT is the most basic technique, so i'm guessing that since Vegeta is learning advanced stuff, he should be able to learn instant transmission in no time.

    submitted by /u/kronz1998
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think dragon ball characters are too op?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:17 PM PST

    Do you guys think the series would be better if the dragonball characters weren't so op? I mean at this point goku and vegeta are universal which is I think is ridiculous for a power feat specially considering how huge the universe is. what do you guys think? Too op or it's fine the way it is

    submitted by /u/oso_baby1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment