• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Here’s a drawing of Broly I did today. Lmk your thoughts! Thanks

    Dragon Ball Z - Here’s a drawing of Broly I did today. Lmk your thoughts! Thanks


    Here’s a drawing of Broly I did today. Lmk your thoughts! Thanks

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    This is the front page of this month's issue of the local newspaper in Wellington, NZ!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    I was not allowed to post the time lapse video of this, so here is a still image of a Gohan piece I made based on Toriyama’s art.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    my Piccolo and Goku fanart

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    I printed and painted Belmod

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    My Brother In Law Made A Picture Perfect Taitans Team Uniform In MLB The Show 2020.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Vegeta's character

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    I was just thinking, and considering Toriyama said he doesnt like Vegeta, he's one of his better written characters. And yeah ik that him not liking him doesnt have anything to do with how well he makes his character, but he could have easily make him another piccolo type and sort of put him on the backburner especially behind goku. I think the only character that he actually put some extra thought into, especially in super, was Krillin. I loved those few episodes that showed Krillin get back into fighting.

    submitted by /u/aiirxgeordan
    [link] [comments]

    My baby Trunks got this for his first b-day today, hope y'all like it

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    I crocheted a dragonball cushion. Only six more and I'll get a wish!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    My other DBZ tattoo. I also have the four star in my sleeve.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    What do you think happened to the Pillaf Gang in the future?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Favorite DBZ quote?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    What's your favorite dbz or dbz movie quote? I recently rewatched the original broly movie and when he just casually says "kakarot do you love your son?" I think that may hands down be one of the best lines. Or when gohan says to super buu "fight you? No I'm gonna kill you."

    submitted by /u/saahhdduuddee
    [link] [comments]

    Whooooh

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Some DragonBall Z/Super customs I did!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    I like Vegeta, so I drew him

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    A painting of mine from five years ago.Thought I'd share it with everyone :)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    How did Rumsshi die?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    Where was Rumsshi during the black arc? In the future timeline I don't understand how he would have died. Destroyers are linked to Kai's so it would make sense for him to disappear when Gowasu was killed but if Zamasu became the new supreme Kai then shouldn't there be destroyer appointed with that?

    submitted by /u/Cpennypen
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonball tattoo sleeve finished

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Your best dragon ball theme

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    I think that's dbs broly and dbs gogetas theme song was amazing they really went all out but thats my personal opinion but whats yours

    submitted by /u/time-xeno
    [link] [comments]

    Could Raditz keep up with his fellow saiyans or at least someone like Yamcha in terms of power if he were somehow resurrected?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Couldn't Kami have let Goku kill him to kill Piccalo Jr?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Is it for the sake of not having a weird plot, an unspoken loop hole? Or is there a reason to risking everyones lives to kill Piccalo?

    submitted by /u/tripmastajz
    [link] [comments]

    My Gohan fanart

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment