• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Saw the cornhole board yesterday, reminded me of the ones I made last year. They light up too!

    Dragon Ball Z - Saw the cornhole board yesterday, reminded me of the ones I made last year. They light up too!


    Saw the cornhole board yesterday, reminded me of the ones I made last year. They light up too!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Start of my Dragon Ball tattoo

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Broke in the new sketchpad the only way I know how; with Goku

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Custom DBZ board for my friend

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    The manga is hilarious!!! Any other events or scenes that would make me laugh?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    I did a quick drawing of Cell having some quality father-son time

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Custom DBZ Airforce 1's I had made

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    What does this DBZ community think of my new tattoo

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Piccolo. Made by my wife, for our son. She's getting better and better. I definitely married the right woman ❤️

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    This just came in the post it’s the first manga I’ve ever bought!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    New to Dragon Ball

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    So I want to get into dragon ball, is it ok to start with the games? I want to play Xenoverse but not sure if I'll be very confused or not

    submitted by /u/Ley111
    [link] [comments]

    All my dragon ball manga currently

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Piccolo vs 17, who would've really won?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    While this is Piccolo's last solo battle before super, who would've really won? No 18, or 16, no worrying about Cell, just Piccolo and 17 a fight to the death. Both seemed evenly matched but wasn't Piccolo's goal to take down the Android? I guess he was prolonging the fight but how long could he really last if that was the strategy? This is one of my favorite DBZ fights but you just gotta think, who would've won? I think eventually 17 would've won cause he doesn't get tired and both were just evenly matched. It would've been a waiting game for 17 in the end.

    submitted by /u/Chuckles465
    [link] [comments]

    Friend made this dope Figpin shadow box today!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Anyone miss the old SSJ design? (Art made by u/safeenDB)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    You guys remember how the hair of SSJ Goku in the Frieza Saga was kinda light yellow, flowing in the wind, but most importantly how it looked different. It had not as many strands of hair hanging over the eyes, and the hair strands it did have were thick and meaty looking. The big main piece of hair in the back was tall, and angled more upward and backward. I prefer the old design over the modern design by FAR.

    Link to an example:https://www.reddit.com/r/dbz/comments/cxn424/namek_saga_ssj_goku_digital_art_by_me/

    submitted by /u/LordFrieza789
    [link] [comments]

    Sharing my sleeve so far. Broly would have been done 3 months ago, but COVID put a pin in that for me

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    [OC] Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    My only Dragon Ball DVDs

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    How would you feel about remaking the GT sagas inside super?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    But, I mean, full remake.

    I would still use the main points: ss4, baby, the shadow dragons, but throw the rest away, and add the lore of super. Specially super 17. Altough that could work now that we care about him.

    If you want to adapt the first saga, I don't really feel that it is necessary, but, if you really want to:

    Even after the USS , beerus keeps being a screw-up, and with the whole meerus and moro situation going, The GP decides he has to be replaced, and gives him one Year to choose a capable replacement, and then be judged and punished for his bad work.

    Desperate, the Z warrios decide on a plan: Goku and vegeta are going to be training with Whis to be gods of Destruction. But Berrus hatches another plan: He sends Goten and Trunks (now properly aged up) to go hunt for the super Dragon ball, and use their wish to change GP's mind. Pan sneaks in.

    Frieza is still alive, and sends some goons after all, they could be recurring villains. They could visit Broly sometime. Maybe he is the one taken over by baby in the end, it would be cool, show him fighting from the inside, as he doesn't like to fight.

    No kid goku. Goten is replacing him. Gohan will be protector of the earth while goku and vegeta are training with whis. We Will have some episodes focusing in him im this role. Videl is going to fight and help him at some point.

    For the rest, I have no concrete ideas, but some questions have to be answered:

    How powerfull would Uub be? Could he sense and use god ki, since kid buu had some?

    Would we see the super sayan god super sayan 4? Is this the origins of the new form revealed in DBH? Even if it isn't we can use deep red hair, as SS4 doesn't have yellow hair without god ki.

    What is the limit of Baby's takeover power? Could he take Control of whis and make him actually fight for real?

    How does the Shadow Dragons interact with the Dragon God? Is Omega a fail safe installed by the Dragon God against over use of the Dragon balls, or is it subeversion of his will? Do the super dragon balls have a Shadow Shenron too?

    Can piccolo get a power up based on the Dragon Gid? His race is intimately linked with Dragons after all. And slugs. Dragon ball is weird, guys.

    So many interesting topics!

    Also, if you reall want Super 17, maybe that scientist guy with anilaza kidnaps and makes Modifications on 17. Maybe he could be hired by frieza to do this. Who knows.

    submitted by /u/NwgrdrXI
    [link] [comments]

    So, today I learned that, in 2012, Toyota made a Japanese commercial promoting their new Sienta, and the music in the commercial is a spoof of Makafushigi Adventure.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Destruction questions.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    When Zeno destroys the universes in the Tournament of Power, does he destroy alternate timelines of those universes as well. We know Zamasu's Universe 10 at the least had alternate timelines, and that universe was destroyed by Zeno (and resurrected by the Dragon).

    Also, I asked this earlier but took down the question but i might as well throw it in. What happens to the afterlife when the universe is destroyed? Is the Afterlife part of the universe? The Supreme Kai's life seems to be at stake and he seems to dwell in the same space as the afterlife. Is King Kai's spirit-body at stake?

    submitted by /u/CuriousGazelle0
    [link] [comments]

    Can you help me settle a debate for me? Is this music/sound effects from Dragon Ball or Dragon Ball Z?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment