• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 13, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Majin Vegeta by @dtr16kyab

    Dragon Ball Z - Majin Vegeta by @dtr16kyab


    Majin Vegeta by @dtr16kyab

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    The Super Saiyan Bargain Sale

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    My Dragon Ball tattoo is finally finished. Over 45 hours of work. Silhouettes of Vegeta, Krillin and Piccolo in the clouds. (K and P on inner arm)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    It took me awhile but i drew shenlong with other anime art on my partition wall

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Progress on my Dragon Ball tattoo

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Least favourite character in dbz

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    What is your least favourite character in dbz?

    submitted by /u/MysticVenoms
    [link] [comments]

    First post here hope u like it

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    "This is my Utopia"- Rosé by me

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Does anyone else want a one shot Ginyu Force spin off?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    The mini saga was one of my favorites as a kid, they really were an interesting group, balancing comedy and strength. I would really like to see a backstory about how they all met and their first mission. Sadly we'll never get it because only saiyan rehash retcons are literally the only thing this series focuses on anymore.

    submitted by /u/theorangemisfit
    [link] [comments]

    Moro (Final Form) (Seventhree Absorbed) by @sakugatea on Twitter

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    [SPOILERS] Dragon Ball Super Manga Chapter 63 Storyboards

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Vegeta and Bulma should get their own show based on their relationship

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    This is probably the most interesting part of the show in my opinion, watching Vegeta be a father/husband is really funny and interesting to watch. I'd pay a great deal of money watching him try to teach trunks life lessons, or him getting more comfortable with admitting how feels towards bulma in a private setting with her.

    They are literally sitting on gold, i'd love to see this

    submitted by /u/ken-oh-dou
    [link] [comments]

    So.. how many times was Goku going SSJ against Frieza animated?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    I'm putting here each time I can remember it had a different and new animation, and I'm ranking them from my personal favorite to the worst one:
    1 - the original anime (different from the manga)
    2 - DBS Future Trunks special (the closest version we have to the manga I think)
    3 - Broly flashback (very small flashback, seems to follow the manga panels as well)
    4 - Battle of Gods flashback (pretty similar to the anime)
    5 - Ultimate Tenkaichi animated cutscene (again similar to the anime)
    (and maybe there are others but I don't know or remember).

    I think this is the most re-animated scene of the entire series?

    submitted by /u/CappPanda
    [link] [comments]

    DBS Bardock but with the headband.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    What bothers you about the fighting mechanics of DBZ?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    I'm currently re-watching DBZ Kai. One of the things that bothers me most is when someone gets a power up then they suddenly become impervious to all attacks from people with a lower power level than them.

    submitted by /u/SixPathsOfWin
    [link] [comments]

    So I was recently watching the super buu vs Gotenks fight.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Something I noticed is that when super buu tells base Gotenks to punch him in the face, his eyes go from white to red, is there any explanation to this? And if not what is your head cannon about this?

    submitted by /u/Charlesthegoat123
    [link] [comments]

    Babidi was a much better and more interesting Dragon Ball villain than Evil Buu.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    I wish he stayed the main villain and threat of the Majin Buu Saga as I found him much cooler and more interesting as a character than the evil version of Majin Buu and I wish he wasn't killed off so easily by Fat Buu. Evil Buu to me always came off as a Cell rehash and he wasn't an interesting villain in the least and he was given FAR TOO MANY forms and his story was dragged out for FAR TOO LONG.

    I also think he should have been given the ability to recruit those with good hearts to be his new Majin servant as that would for some really good and entertaining storytelling if we got a Majin Gohan or Majin Piccolo.

    submitted by /u/VPDBSW3030
    [link] [comments]

    About Ikari and primal power. How does this affect the future of Dragon ball?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    So we have been told that Ikari is a primal like power that some, (if not all) saiyans possess. What I gather is that the Ikari form is basically the Ozaru power up without the lumbering monkey form. It also seems that it holds EXCEPTIONAL power. Is it stronger than Ozaru, or was that just Broly? And what can we hope to see in the future with this power?

    submitted by /u/dadegodbolt
    [link] [comments]

    tribute to my fav character!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Drew Gohan Black!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Started a collection.. here it is so far!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    A new fighter could be revealed this Sunday?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment