• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Saw this and thought you might enjoy this

    Dragon Ball Z - Saw this and thought you might enjoy this


    Saw this and thought you might enjoy this

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Bulma by Kuroimori (@kuroimori_twee)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Attempt at drawing Goku in the Shintani art style! Doing all the z Warriors next!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Waited in line for awhile to get this one, and it was kinda cool to see the look on my kids face when they realized who they where talking to.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    I drew myself as a super saiyan

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    I redrew the Z Villians! (reference pic: /u/Yoffayr)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    oolong in mspaint

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Took 2 months, but my OG Broly shirt finally came in.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    I made a dragon radar with a 3D pen

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Fanart of one of the best female characters in DB universe, - Videl!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Check out my fan art of Vegeta in my Hollow Eyes style.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Is it just me or did they give some characters more personality in super?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    I didn't know whether to tag this as a question or discussion but whatever.

    I started rewatching dragon ball super and realized some of the characters have a bit more personality.

    I guessed I first noticed it when goku summoned shenron. In dbz he seemed just so plain and boring. Then in super he has a bit of a personality such as when he started cowering at the mention of beerus.

    Then there's piccolo. He and vegeta seemed almost the same, but with their own differences. When piccolo was babysitting pan, it seemed so unusual to me when he started entertaining her and even started laughing himself.

    And I guess Vilma just got a lot meaner.

    I'm not sure. Maybe I'm just not good at recognizing a character's personality, and I'm sure I've missed a lot of other examples. I just for some reason think some characters have more personality in super. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/CompilerError1128
    [link] [comments]

    I just realized Vegeta has literally never defeated any villain.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Keep in mind I love vegeta and he's always been my favorite character (I blame my edgy 10 year old self)

    But like I know he always gets shafted and is never the hero/savior at the end of the day but I was just rlly thinking about it and like

    He has literally only ever killed bottom of the barrel enemies like Frieza soldiers. (let's be real Zarbon and Dodoria don't really count as major victories. They were just generic henchmen)

    Now keep mind I haven't watched super yet and I'm at the Buu saga so maybe he does actually get some wins (rewatched everything from the start of dragonball)

    But for real am I missing something? I never actually realized how useless vegeta was unless he's fused.

    His only major victory was against cell and he still kinda fucked that one up. Makes me wonder why they ever even kept him around in the show if they literally never planned on him taking out a single real enemy.

    Honestly it seems like even Yamaha has more wins under his belt than vegeta

    Kind of infuriating ngl

    submitted by /u/Reaeaecher_Daniel
    [link] [comments]

    I made this Gogeta wallpaper if anyone wants it

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    I draw a fanart of cell in my own style.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    DBZ: Kakarot worth getting?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    I've been considering the game since it's on sale right now for $36. I love how the Cut scenes look in this game. And it looks fun to just play.

    submitted by /u/GoSuckYouMudda
    [link] [comments]

    I sketched an ENRAGED Frieza

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Which Broly is the best?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    I’m trying to find out more about this item and it’s origin, I’ve tried looking it up but nothing. If you know anything please tell

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Don't sleep on Piccolo's fashion!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    OMG!! we FINALLY get the Series on Blu-ray IN 4:3

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Let’s Talk About the Zamasu Arc Ending

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    I know a lot of people don't like it, but I'm curious as to why. I see the argument that the whole Zeno thing was dumb and made trunks' struggle completely in vain as all of the survivors got wiped out by infinite zamasu. I totally get that, BUT

    I think the whole point here is there were finally consequences. Even in the buu arc, which made it seem like everything was fucked, everything ended up returning back to normal. I feel like Toriyama set this arc up perfectly to show "well no, the stakes are real and Im serious this time."

    Yes, trunks' struggles were in vain. He lost, plain and simple. They found a turnaround to get him to an alternative timelines, but his was gone. Some say it was lazy writing because they backed themselves into a wall, and didn't know how to deal with an immortal enemy.

    I guess I understand that, but again I think the point is that the stakes were real and that the good guys don't always win. It wasn't a typical cliche dragon ball ending, I think that was the point. Let me know your thoughts on this

    submitted by /u/SublimeRose
    [link] [comments]

    I drew ssj Gohan in the black suit when he was about to fight dabura, suit isn't colored tho lmao

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment